- Make sure your HomePods or HomePod minis are running iOS 11.4 or later.
- Open the Home app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Touch and hold a HomePod in the list.
- Scroll down and tap on the Settings cog.
- Tap ‘Create Stereo Pair’.
Quick Answer, how do I pair my stereo with HomePod?
- Launch the Home app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Make sure both HomePod speakers are in the same room.
- Touch and hold one of the HomePods.
- Swipe up and tap the cog icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Tap Use as Stereo Pair and follow the onscreen instructions.
Also know, does HomePod work in stereo? You can join two HomePod speakers as a stereo pair when you initially set up HomePod, or you can later join two speakers that you’ve already set up using the Home app.
Frequent question, can two HomePods play in stereo? If you own more than one HomePod, you can create a stereo pair that syncs with your Apple TV. This is more than just two HomePods playing the same music: You can split the left and right channels for a more immersive listening experience.
Subsequently, can you connect HomePod mini to speakers? In the Home app, tap and hold the name of one of the HomePod Minis, then swipe up and tap the settings cog in the bottom right corner of the screen. Tap “Use as stereo pair” and follow the instructions to select whether that speaker will provide left- or right-channel audio. Repeat this process for your second speaker.Apple’s HomePod is the best-sounding wireless smart speaker available, and you can control it by voice using Apple’s virtual assistant, Siri. But the HomePod is worth considering only if you’re an iPhone owner and a subscriber to Apple Music (or are willing to be)—don’t buy it if you want to keep streaming Spotify.
How do I connect my Bluetooth to my HomePod mini?
Is Apple discontinuing the HomePod?
We are discontinuing the original HomePod, it will continue to be available while supplies last through the Apple Online Store, Apple Retail Stores, and Apple Authorized Resellers. Apple will provide HomePod customers with software updates and service and support through Apple Care.
Can you pair 4 HomePod minis?
You can’t pair 4 in one set, so two pairs.
Can I use HomePod mini without iPhone?
From playing music to controlling your home, your voice is Siri’s command on HomePod. And, you don’t need your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to be present to use Siri to play music, control your home, or to ask questions.
How do I play music on two HomePods?
- In the Home app on your iOS or iPadOS device, touch and hold a HomePod.
- Scroll down, then tap .
- Tap Create Stereo Pair and follow the onscreen instructions.
How do you connect speakers together?
Android users need to go to Bluetooth Settings and pair either Bluetooth headphones or speakers one by one. Once connected, tap the three-dot icon on the right and click on Advanced Settings. Toggle on the ‘dual audio’ option if not already turned on. This should enable users to connect to two devices at once.
Can you pair more than 2 HomePod mini?
Two HomePod minis can be paired together to create a stereo pair with left and right channels for rich sound, and multiple HomePod minis can work together throughout the home to stream music to multiple rooms. Two HomePod minis can be paired, but HomePod mini can’t be paired to HomePod.
Where is the 8 digit code on HomePod mini?
The serial number is on the bottom of HomePod and HomePod mini.
What’s the difference between HomePod and HomePod mini?
As the name implies, the main difference between the two devices is the size. Standing just under 8.5cm tall, HomePod mini is less than half the height of the standard HomePod. It very much shares its sibling’s design DNA, but in the same breath it also looks quite different.
How do I play music on my mini HomePod?
- Say “Hey, Siri, play some music”.
- Say “Hey, Siri, play some rock” and Siri will start playing rock music from an Apple Music radio station.
- Say “Hey, Siri, play rock music from my library” and Siri will only play rock tunes from your music.
Can you put a HomePod in a bathroom?
From HomePod User Guide – Support & Safety: Do not expose HomePod to moisture, dampness or wet weather, such as rain, snow or fog. A bathroom is not the place for a HomePod.