As many you asked, how do I add a device to HomePod?
- Go to Settings > Siri & Search. Turn on Listen for “Hey Siri”.
- Go to Settings > [your name] > Find My > and turn on Share My Location. Then set My Location to This Device.
- Open the Home app, tap Home , then select Home Settings. Tap your user profile under People, and turn on:
Subsequently, how do I connect multiple devices to HomePod? Find your HomePod, then press and hold on the icon for it. On the screen that appears, tap the gear icon at bottom right. Now scroll down and check certain settings. You must have Listen for “Hey, Siri” and Personal Requests turned on for both your HomePod and your iOS device.
You asked, how do I reset HomePod?
- Unplug HomePod or unplug the power adapter for HomePod mini, wait 10 seconds, then plug it back in.
- Wait 10 seconds, then touch your finger to the top of HomePod and hold it there.
- The white spinning light will turn red. Keep your finger down.
- Siri will say that your HomePod is about to reset.
People ask also, how do I change the HomePod device?
- In the Home app on your iOS or iPadOS device, touch and hold a HomePod.
- Scroll down, tap. , then do any of the following: Assign HomePod to a different room: Tap Room, then choose a new room.
- Launch the Home app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Make sure both HomePod speakers are in the same room.
- Touch and hold one of the HomePods.
- Swipe up and tap the cog icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Tap Use as Stereo Pair and follow the onscreen instructions.
How do I connect my new iPhone to HomePod?
- Plug HomePod in to power.
- Unlock your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and hold it next to HomePod.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to choose your HomePod settings.
- When asked, center HomePod in the viewfinder on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to complete pairing.
- Wait for HomePod to finish setup.
How do I add another device to my HomePod mini?
Can you connect multiple HomePods?
Remember, too, that while you can have any combination of HomePods and HomePod minis in a wider multi-room setup, a stereo pair need to be two of the same speaker model – you can’t have a HomePod and a HomePod mini paired together.
How do I access HomePod settings?
To access HomePod settings, open the Home app, tap the Home tab, long press on the HomePod tile, and tap the Details button in the bottom right-hand corner.
Why is my HomePod not connecting?
If you recently changed your Wi-Fi password or moved HomePod to a new location, wait a few seconds, then ask Siri a question to see if HomePod is connected to Wi-Fi. … If you set up HomePod to use one of these networks, you’ll need to reset HomePod and set it up again on a different Wi-Fi network.
How do I connect my HomePod to a new WIFI?
Long-press on your HomePod to access its settings. Here, at the top, you’ll be detailed why you’re facing the Wi-Fi network issue. Scroll down in this menu to access more options. Now, you’ll see the message that your iPhone is connected to a different Wi-Fi network.
How do I reset my HomePod to a new WIFI?
- Launch the Home app.
- Tap Rooms.
- Swipe to the left or right to locate the Room your HomePod is in, and then tap and hold on the HomePod.
- Swipe down and tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe down and tap Reset HomePod.
- Tap Restart HomePod.
How do I know what WIFI my HomePod is on?
- On either the Home or Rooms tab, tap and hold the icon for your HomePod.
- Tap Settings at the bottom of the next screen.
- Now on the settings screen, scroll to the very bottom. You should see Wi-Fi Address; tap it and your Wi-Fi Network will display.
How do I enable Apple HomePod?
Where is the 8 digit code on HomePod?
The serial number is on the bottom of HomePod and HomePod mini.
Is HomePod worth it 2020?
Apple’s HomePod is the best-sounding wireless smart speaker available, and you can control it by voice using Apple’s virtual assistant, Siri. But the HomePod is worth considering only if you’re an iPhone owner and a subscriber to Apple Music (or are willing to be)—don’t buy it if you want to keep streaming Spotify.