Long-press on your HomePod to access its settings. Here, at the top, you’ll be detailed why you’re facing the Wi-Fi network issue. Scroll down in this menu to access more options. Now, you’ll see the message that your iPhone is connected to a different Wi-Fi network.
Beside above, how do I reset my HomePod to a new WIFI?
- Launch the Home app.
- Tap Rooms.
- Swipe to the left or right to locate the Room your HomePod is in, and then tap and hold on the HomePod.
- Swipe down and tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe down and tap Reset HomePod.
- Tap Restart HomePod.
Correspondingly, how do I change the wifi on my HomePod mini?
People ask also, how do I reconnect my HomePod? Restart HomePod Open the Home app on the primary user’s iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac. On iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, press and hold HomePod. On Mac, double-click HomePod. Scroll down and tap or click Reset HomePod, then select Restart HomePod.
Frequent question, how do I pair my stereo with HomePod?
- Launch the Home app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Make sure both HomePod speakers are in the same room.
- Touch and hold one of the HomePods.
- Swipe up and tap the cog icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Tap Use as Stereo Pair and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Unplug HomePod or unplug the power adapter for HomePod mini, wait 10 seconds, then plug it back in.
- Wait 10 seconds, then touch your finger to the top of HomePod and hold it there.
- The white spinning light will turn red. Keep your finger down.
- Siri will say that your HomePod is about to reset.
How do I know what WIFI my HomePod is on?
- On either the Home or Rooms tab, tap and hold the icon for your HomePod.
- Tap Settings at the bottom of the next screen.
- Now on the settings screen, scroll to the very bottom. You should see Wi-Fi Address; tap it and your Wi-Fi Network will display.
Why won’t my iPhone connect to HomePod?
Make sure that your device is updated to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS and has the Home and Music app. Make sure that your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is updated to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS. Also check that the Music app and Home app are installed on the device that you’re using to set up HomePod.
How do I enable Apple HomePod?
How do I pair my iPhone with HomePod?
- Plug HomePod in to power.
- Unlock your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and hold it next to HomePod.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to choose your HomePod settings.
- When asked, center HomePod in the viewfinder on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to complete pairing.
- Wait for HomePod to finish setup.
Is HomePod worth it 2020?
Apple’s HomePod is the best-sounding wireless smart speaker available, and you can control it by voice using Apple’s virtual assistant, Siri. But the HomePod is worth considering only if you’re an iPhone owner and a subscriber to Apple Music (or are willing to be)—don’t buy it if you want to keep streaming Spotify.
Is Apple discontinuing the HomePod?
We are discontinuing the original HomePod, it will continue to be available while supplies last through the Apple Online Store, Apple Retail Stores, and Apple Authorized Resellers. Apple will provide HomePod customers with software updates and service and support through Apple Care.
How do you reset a HomePod speaker?
- Unplug the HomePod and wait 5 seconds. Plug it in again.
- Wait another five seconds, then press your finger on the top of the HomePod and hold it.
- The white spinning light turns red, but keep your finger in place.
- You’ll hear Siri announce that the HomePod is going to reset.
How long does it take for HomePod to configure?
When you go to configure the HomePod Mini again, it should configure in under 20-minutes. Although, some people still have to wait a few hours for it to finish configuring.
Where is the 8 digit code on HomePod?
The serial number is on the bottom of HomePod and HomePod mini.
How do I stop HomePod from changing my WiFi?
When you’re AirPlaying content to HomePod it will, if possible, try to fetch the content from source, which will save power on the iPhone. This is an automatic system similar to handoff. You cannot turn it off.
Why is AirPlay not working on my HomePod?
AirPlay isn’t connecting Check to make sure your HomePod is plugged in. … Make sure that your iPhone or iPad is connected to Wi-Fi and Bluetooth and that the HomePod is connected to the same Wi-Fi network. If you’re streaming audio from Apple TV, make sure AirPlay is turned on on your Apple TV.