- On the Apple TV, go to Settings and then Video and Audio.
- Scroll down to find Audio Output.
- In Audio Output, you should see a list of all the AirPlay speakers on the network. The HomePod will appear here. Select it and it should connect in a second or two.
Moreover, can HomePod connect to Apple TV? You can connect one or two HomePod speakers to Apple TV 4K to enjoy room-filling stereo sound. … Your HomePod (or HomePod stereo pair) must be connected to the same network and set up in the same room as your Apple TV 4K using the Home app on an iOS, iPadOS, or macOS (Catalina or later) device.
You asked, how do I sync HomePod with Apple TV?
- In the Home app on your iOS or iPadOS device, touch and hold Apple TV.
- Scroll down, then tap .
- Tap Default Audio Output, then tap the room with your HomePod or HomePod stereo pair. Note: This setting routes all sound, including navigation clicks, from Apple TV to your HomePod.
Best answer for this question, how do I connect my HomePod mini to my Apple TV?
Beside above, how do I connect my HomePod to my TV?
- Open the Home app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap and hold the HomePod icon.
- Scroll down and tap Create Stereo Pair.
- Select the HomePods you’d like to pair together.
- Adjust the audio output so they’re assigned to the correct channels.
Apple’s HomePod is the best-sounding wireless smart speaker available, and you can control it by voice using Apple’s virtual assistant, Siri. But the HomePod is worth considering only if you’re an iPhone owner and a subscriber to Apple Music (or are willing to be)—don’t buy it if you want to keep streaming Spotify.
Is Apple discontinuing the HomePod?
We are discontinuing the original HomePod, it will continue to be available while supplies last through the Apple Online Store, Apple Retail Stores, and Apple Authorized Resellers. Apple will provide HomePod customers with software updates and service and support through Apple Care.
How do I connect my iPhone to HomePod?
- Plug HomePod in to power.
- Unlock your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and hold it next to HomePod.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to choose your HomePod settings.
- When asked, center HomePod in the viewfinder on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to complete pairing.
- Wait for HomePod to finish setup.
How do I connect my Apple TV to my soundbar Bluetooth?
- Put your Bluetooth accessory in pairing mode using the instructions that came with it.
- On your Apple TV, go to Settings > Remotes and Devices > Bluetooth. Your Apple TV will search for nearby Bluetooth accessories.
- Choose your Bluetooth accessory.
- If asked, enter a four-digit code or PIN.
Can you connect two HomePod Mini to Apple TV?
But since its debut in 2018, the full-sized HomePod has gained the ability to become a pretty impressive speaker for your Apple TV. You can pair two of them to your Apple TV 4K and they become a Dolby Atmos surround sound system.
Why is my HomePod not connecting to my Apple TV?
AirPlay isn’t connecting Check to make sure your HomePod is plugged in. … Make sure that your iPhone or iPad is connected to Wi-Fi and Bluetooth and that the HomePod is connected to the same Wi-Fi network. If you’re streaming audio from Apple TV, make sure AirPlay is turned on on your Apple TV.
How do I put my HomePod Mini in pairing mode?
- Launch the Home app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Make sure both HomePod speakers are in the same room.
- Touch and hold one of the HomePods.
- Swipe up and tap the cog icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Tap Use as Stereo Pair and follow the onscreen instructions.
Why is my HomePod not connecting?
If you recently changed your Wi-Fi password or moved HomePod to a new location, wait a few seconds, then ask Siri a question to see if HomePod is connected to Wi-Fi. … If you set up HomePod to use one of these networks, you’ll need to reset HomePod and set it up again on a different Wi-Fi network.
How do I connect my Vizio TV to my HomePod?
Can I use my HomePod as a Bluetooth speaker?
Though HomePod is designed to work with an Apple Music subscription, it is able to play content from third-party services from an iOS device or a Mac using peer-to-peer AirPlay. … HomePod also does not work as a standard Bluetooth speaker with non-Apple devices using a Bluetooth connection.
How do I connect my HomePod to my WIFI?
Can you put a HomePod in a bathroom?
From HomePod User Guide – Support & Safety: Do not expose HomePod to moisture, dampness or wet weather, such as rain, snow or fog. A bathroom is not the place for a HomePod.