- On the Apple TV, go to Settings and then Video and Audio.
- Scroll down to find Audio Output.
- In Audio Output, you should see a list of all the AirPlay speakers on the network. The HomePod will appear here. Select it and it should connect in a second or two.
As many you asked, can I connect my HomePod to my TV? The HomePod cannot be connected directly to a TV. As a wireless Bluetooth device, HomePod must connect to an Apple TV device via AirPlay to play audio from a television.
Also know, how do I use HomePod as a TV speaker? If you want to use two HomePod speakers, create a stereo pair, then assign the stereo pair to the same room as your Apple TV in the Home app. Turn on your Apple TV. You’ll be asked if you want to Use HomePod as TV Speakers. Select Use as TV Speakers to turn on home theater audio.
Best answer for this question, can HomePod connect to Samsung TV? You must connect your Samsung TV to an Apple TV and then route the ATVs audio to Homepod. That’s the only way of making it work. We don’t recommend this approach, though. Because you can use the Homepod with your iPhone or an iPad.
Also, can you connect HomePod to TV without Apple TV? Yes, apple tv is not needed for airplay 2 or even homekit. The HomePod can be both an airplay 2 speaker as well as a homekit hub that Apple TV would normally acts as (the homekit hub.)Apple’s HomePod is the best-sounding wireless smart speaker available, and you can control it by voice using Apple’s virtual assistant, Siri. But the HomePod is worth considering only if you’re an iPhone owner and a subscriber to Apple Music (or are willing to be)—don’t buy it if you want to keep streaming Spotify.
Can I connect to HomePod with Bluetooth?
HomePod does support Bluetooth 5.0, but it is not able to play music from non-iOS devices using a Bluetooth connection.
How do I connect my Vizio TV to my HomePod?
What’s the difference between HomePod and HomePod mini?
As the name implies, the main difference between the two devices is the size. Standing just under 8.5cm tall, HomePod mini is less than half the height of the standard HomePod. It very much shares its sibling’s design DNA, but in the same breath it also looks quite different.
Can you pair HomePod with Apple TV?
You can connect one or two HomePod speakers to Apple TV 4K to enjoy room-filling stereo sound. When you set up a second HomePod as a stereo pair, you get true stereo sound and a more immersive sound stage for your home theater.
How do I set up HomePod on my Samsung?
- Step 1: Download the CloudPlayer app. Android phones can stream to HomePods, but they need a little help first.
- Step 2: Find the music you want to listen to on the app.
- Step 3: Cast the music to your HomePod.
- Step 4: Close the app when you are through.
How do I connect to my HomePod?
How do I connect my HomePod to my WIFI?
How do I connect my HomePod mini to my TV?
What TVs work with HomePod?
- Apple TV 4K: With this model, all video is 4K HDR, which provides a crisp and realistic picture; this the best option as far as UHD TVs go.
- Apple TV HD: This is an older model but continues to render high-quality HD videos for compatibility with all HDTVs.
Is the HomePod discontinued?
We are discontinuing the original HomePod, it will continue to be available while supplies last through the Apple Online Store, Apple Retail Stores, and Apple Authorized Resellers. Apple will provide HomePod customers with software updates and service and support through Apple Care.
Can you put a HomePod in a bathroom?
From HomePod User Guide – Support & Safety: Do not expose HomePod to moisture, dampness or wet weather, such as rain, snow or fog. A bathroom is not the place for a HomePod.