- Plug HomePod in to power.
- Unlock your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and hold it next to HomePod.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to choose your HomePod settings.
- When asked, center HomePod in the viewfinder on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to complete pairing.
- Wait for HomePod to finish setup.
Best answer for this question, can HomePod connect to two iphones? HomePod supports up to six users in a home. If you have more than six household users or guests in your home, they can still use Siri on HomePod to play music. The music will play from the primary user’s account and that person’s taste profile won’t be affected.
You asked, why won’t my iPhone connect to HomePod? Make sure that your device is updated to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS and has the Home and Music app. Make sure that your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is updated to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS. Also check that the Music app and Home app are installed on the device that you’re using to set up HomePod.
Also know, how do I switch from HomePod to iPhone? To move audio from HomePod to your iOS device, hold your iPhone or iPod touch near the top of HomePod. On iPhone 11 and iPhone 12 models, hold your iPhone near the top of HomePod, then tap Transfer to iPhone.
Also the question is, how do I connect multiple devices to HomePod? Find your HomePod, then press and hold on the icon for it. On the screen that appears, tap the gear icon at bottom right. Now scroll down and check certain settings. You must have Listen for “Hey, Siri” and Personal Requests turned on for both your HomePod and your iOS device.We are discontinuing the original HomePod, it will continue to be available while supplies last through the Apple Online Store, Apple Retail Stores, and Apple Authorized Resellers. Apple will provide HomePod customers with software updates and service and support through Apple Care.
How do I add a second HomePod?
- In the Home app on your iOS or iPadOS device, touch and hold a HomePod.
- Scroll down, then tap .
- Tap Create Stereo Pair and follow the onscreen instructions.
How do I make my HomePod discoverable?
How do I get HomePod on my iPhone?
- Open your device Settings.
- Tap your Apple ID.
- Select iCloud.
- Under Apps Using iCloud, choose Find My or Find My iPhone.
- Enable it by moving the slider to green and when the pop-up appears explaining the feature, click OK when you finish reading it.
Why is AirPlay not working on my HomePod?
AirPlay isn’t connecting Check to make sure your HomePod is plugged in. … Make sure that your iPhone or iPad is connected to Wi-Fi and Bluetooth and that the HomePod is connected to the same Wi-Fi network. If you’re streaming audio from Apple TV, make sure AirPlay is turned on on your Apple TV.
How do I connect my HomePod to a new WIFI?
Long-press on your HomePod to access its settings. Here, at the top, you’ll be detailed why you’re facing the Wi-Fi network issue. Scroll down in this menu to access more options. Now, you’ll see the message that your iPhone is connected to a different Wi-Fi network.
What phones work with HomePod handoff?
To use the HomePod mini’s Handoff functionality, you obviously need the HomePod mini and an iPhone 11 or later models. The Handoff does not work with the original HomePod, since it lacks the U1 chip.
What’s the difference between HomePod and HomePod mini?
As the name implies, the main difference between the two devices is the size. Standing just under 8.5cm tall, HomePod mini is less than half the height of the standard HomePod. It very much shares its sibling’s design DNA, but in the same breath it also looks quite different.
How do I connect my HomePod to another phone?
- Go to Settings > Siri & Search. Turn on Listen for “Hey Siri”.
- Go to Settings > [your name] > Find My > and turn on Share My Location. Then set My Location to This Device.
- Open the Home app, tap Home , then select Home Settings. Tap your user profile under People, and turn on:
Can you connect multiple phones to HomePod mini?
See Share control of your home – Apple Support to allow multiple users to control your HomeKit accessories and Use multiuser on HomePod – Apple Support. You can also configure HomePod to allow AirPlay from those sharing your home, anyone connected to your Wi-Fi network, or anyone in range of the device.
How do I pair my stereo with HomePod?
- Launch the Home app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Make sure both HomePod speakers are in the same room.
- Touch and hold one of the HomePods.
- Swipe up and tap the cog icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Tap Use as Stereo Pair and follow the onscreen instructions.
You’ll need a second-gen Apple TV 4K to do it. Unlike the likes of the Amazon Echo Studio, Apple’s HomePod doesn’t feature a 3.5mm headphone jack or optical cable to plug directly into your TV, but there is a way to wirelessly connect it to your TV using an Apple TV 4K.