Furthermore, how do I connect my HomePod mini?
Correspondingly, why is my HomePod mini not connecting? Restart HomePod Open the Home app on the primary user’s iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac. On iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, press and hold HomePod. On Mac, double-click HomePod. Scroll down and tap or click Reset HomePod, then select Restart HomePod.
Beside above, how do I reconnect my HomePod mini?
- Unplug HomePod or unplug the power adapter for HomePod mini, wait 10 seconds, then plug it back in.
- Wait 10 seconds, then touch your finger to the top of HomePod and hold it there.
- The white spinning light will turn red. Keep your finger down.
- Siri will say that your HomePod is about to reset.
Also the question is, how do I connect my iPhone to my HomePod mini?
- Plug HomePod in to power.
- Unlock your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and hold it next to HomePod.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to choose your HomePod settings.
- When asked, center HomePod in the viewfinder on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to complete pairing.
- Wait for HomePod to finish setup.
Make sure that your device is updated to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS and has the Home and Music app. Make sure that your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is updated to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS. Also check that the Music app and Home app are installed on the device that you’re using to set up HomePod.
How do you put HomePod in pairing mode?
How do I connect my HomePod mini to a new Wi-Fi?
How do I connect my HomePod to a new Wi-Fi?
Tap and hold or 3D Touch the HomePod icon for the specific HomePod you’re having issues with. At the top a message will appear that says “This HomePod is on a different Wi-Fi network than this iPhone. Move HomePod to ‘(Wi-Fi name)’”. Give it a few seconds and HomePod will automatically connect to the new Wi-Fi network.
How do I reset my HomePod mini WIFI?
- Open the Home app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Then tap and hold the HomePod that you want to reset.
- Next, scroll down and tap Reset HomePod.
- Then select Remove Accessory.
- Next, tap Remove.
- Finally, wait for your HomePod to reset.
How long does HomePod mini take to configure?
When you go to configure the HomePod Mini again, it should configure in under 20-minutes. Although, some people still have to wait a few hours for it to finish configuring.
How do I access HomePod settings?
To access HomePod settings, open the Home app, tap the Home tab, long press on the HomePod tile, and tap the Details button in the bottom right-hand corner.
How do I connect my HomePod mini to my TV?
Where is the 8 digit code on HomePod mini?
The serial number is on the bottom of HomePod and HomePod mini.
How do I play music from my iPhone HomePod mini?
How do I make my HomePod discoverable?
Why is AirPlay not working on my HomePod?
AirPlay isn’t connecting Check to make sure your HomePod is plugged in. … Make sure that your iPhone or iPad is connected to Wi-Fi and Bluetooth and that the HomePod is connected to the same Wi-Fi network. If you’re streaming audio from Apple TV, make sure AirPlay is turned on on your Apple TV.