You asked, how do I put my HomePod Mini in pairing mode?
- Launch the Home app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Make sure both HomePod speakers are in the same room.
- Touch and hold one of the HomePods.
- Swipe up and tap the cog icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Tap Use as Stereo Pair and follow the onscreen instructions.
Moreover, why is my HomePod mini not connecting? Restart HomePod Open the Home app on the primary user’s iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac. On iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, press and hold HomePod. On Mac, double-click HomePod. Scroll down and tap or click Reset HomePod, then select Restart HomePod.
In this regard, can you connect to HomePod with Bluetooth? HomePod does support Bluetooth 5.0, but it is not able to play music from non-iOS devices using a Bluetooth connection.
Also know, how many HomePod Minis can be paired? Two HomePod minis can be paired together to create a stereo pair with left and right channels for rich sound, and multiple HomePod minis can work together throughout the home to stream music to multiple rooms. Two HomePod minis can be paired, but HomePod mini can’t be paired to HomePod.
How do I connect my iphone to my HomePod mini?
- Plug HomePod in to power.
- Unlock your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and hold it next to HomePod.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to choose your HomePod settings.
- When asked, center HomePod in the viewfinder on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to complete pairing.
- Wait for HomePod to finish setup.
How do I connect my HomePod Mini to the Internet?
HomePod will automatically connect to the same network as your iOS device. If it doesn’t you can manually change the Wi-Fi network in the home app on your iOS device. Go to Home app > press and hold HomePod > settings > Move HomePod to [select wi-fi network].
Why won’t my iPhone connect to HomePod?
Make sure that your device is updated to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS and has the Home and Music app. Make sure that your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is updated to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS. Also check that the Music app and Home app are installed on the device that you’re using to set up HomePod.
How do I reset HomePod mini?
- Unplug HomePod or unplug the power adapter for HomePod mini, wait 10 seconds, then plug it back in.
- Wait 10 seconds, then touch your finger to the top of HomePod and hold it there.
- The white spinning light will turn red. Keep your finger down.
- Siri will say that your HomePod is about to reset.
How do I connect Bluetooth to HomePod mini?
Does HomePod use Wi-Fi or Bluetooth?
Cheers! HomePod is not a conventional Bluetooth speaker. You must have a working Wi-Fi connection in order to set up HomePod. Once suitably configured it is possible to use HomePod for peer to peer AirPlay when a Wi-Fi connection to the Internet isn’t available.
How do I make my HomePod discoverable?
Can I pair 4 HomePod minis?
You can’t pair 4 in one set, so two pairs.
Can you pair 3 HomePod minis?
Before you ask, you can’t pair three HomePods together, although you can have more than two HomePods (i.e. a pair and a single HomePod for example) in the same room controlled via the same zone in the Apple Home app. You can find more tips and tricks in our best Apple HomePod tips and tricks feature.
Can HomePod mini work without being plugged in?
Tiny tethered powerful speaker However, the name is HomePod; so, it’s meant to be used at home, tethered to a power outlet. Unfortunately, the HomePod mini does not contain a built-in battery, so it can’t accompany you to a day at the pool, park, or pretty much anywhere without a plug.
How do I connect my HomePod mini to Windows 10?
- Download and install AirParrot on your computer.
- Make sure your HomePod and computer are on the same wifi network.
- Launch AirParrot on your PC.
- Under the “To” section in the AirParrot menu, select the name of your HomePod(s) to begin streaming.