- Launch the Home app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Make sure both HomePod speakers are in the same room.
- Touch and hold one of the HomePods.
- Swipe up and tap the cog icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Tap Create Stereo Pair.
Correspondingly, how do you put HomePod in pairing mode?
Similarly, why is my HomePod not connecting? If you’ve recently changed your Wi-Fi password or moved HomePod to a new location, wait a few seconds, then ask Siri a question to see if HomePod is connected to Wi-Fi. … If you set up HomePod to use one of these networks, you’ll need to reset HomePod and set it up again on a different Wi-Fi network.
You asked, can you connect to HomePod using Bluetooth? HomePod does support Bluetooth 5.0, but it is not able to play music from non-iOS devices using a Bluetooth connection.
Best answer for this question, how do you pair HomePod speakers?
- In the Home app on your iOS or iPadOS device, touch and hold a HomePod.
- Scroll down, then tap .
- Tap Create Stereo Pair and follow the onscreen instructions.
To access HomePod settings, open the Home app, tap the Home tab, long press on the HomePod tile, and tap the Details button in the bottom right-hand corner.
How do I pair my iPhone with HomePod?
- Plug HomePod in to power.
- Unlock your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and hold it next to HomePod.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to choose your HomePod settings.
- When asked, center HomePod in the viewfinder on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to complete pairing.
- Wait for HomePod to finish setup.
How do I make my HomePod discoverable?
How do I find my HomePod IP address?
- Open and use the “Home” app on your device, which can be found in the app store.
- Select the Icon for HomePod.
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll to find the Wi-fi Address.
How do I manually reset my HomePod?
- Unplug your HomePod and wait for 10 seconds.
- Then plug your HomePod back in.
- Next, wait for 5 seconds and press and hold the middle button on top of your HomePod.
- Continue pressing the middle button until you hear three beeps.
Does HomePod use Wi-Fi or Bluetooth?
HomePod is not a conventional Bluetooth speaker. You must have a working Wi-Fi connection in order to set up HomePod. Once suitably configured it is possible to use HomePod for peer to peer AirPlay when a Wi-Fi connection to the Internet isn’t available. See Allow others to control audio on HomePod and allow access for.
Can I connect to HomePod without Wi-Fi?
From now on, you can use your HomePod without the need for a WiFi connection. You just have to use the playback app on your iPhone or iPad, press the AirPlay icon to send it to the HomePod, and you will see how despite not having WiFi the speaker will appear among the options.
Can you set up HomePod without Wi-Fi?
Yes, you can use HomePod without Wi-Fi or internet, however, you do need an internet connection to set up your HomePod. Once configured, you can AirPlay your music or Podcasts without Wi-Fi or internet connection.
Is Apple discontinuing the HomePod?
We are discontinuing the original HomePod, it will continue to be available while supplies last through the Apple Online Store, Apple Retail Stores, and Apple Authorized Resellers. Apple will provide HomePod customers with software updates and service and support through Apple Care.
Can I connect HomePod to TV?
You’ll need a second-gen Apple TV 4K to do it. Unlike the likes of the Amazon Echo Studio, Apple’s HomePod doesn’t feature a 3.5mm headphone jack or optical cable to plug directly into your TV, but there is a way to wirelessly connect it to your TV using an Apple TV 4K.
How do I connect my HomePod mini to my HomePod?
- Make sure your HomePods or HomePod minis are running iOS 11.4 or later.
- Open the Home app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Touch and hold a HomePod in the list.
- Scroll down and tap on the Settings cog.
- Tap ‘Create Stereo Pair’.
Where is the 8 digit code on HomePod?
The serial number is on the bottom of HomePod and HomePod mini.