On your HomePod: Ask Siri to play a radio station. On your PC: Open iTunes, choose Music from the pop-up menu, then click Radio in the navigation bar. On the web: Go to music.apple.com, then click Radio in the sidebar.
In this regard, what radio stations can I play on my HomePod?
- Hey Siri Play Bloomberg Radio.
- Hey Siri play ESPN radio ( EPSN news and sports)
- Hey Siri Play NPR Radio.
- Hey Siri Play WAMU 88.5 Radio.
- Hey Siri Play TED Radio Hour.
- Hey Siri Play Radio Boston.
- Hey Siri Play 98.5 The Sports Hub Radio.
Also know, can you play Iheart radio on HomePod? HomePod can now play radio stations from iHeartRadio and Radio.com if you’re using an iOS device running the iOS 13 beta: HomePod.
You asked, why can’t HomePod play BBC radio? The situation with HomePod is that – unlike Amazon Alexa and Google – Apple have not made it possible to integrate BBC Sounds into their voice devices, so we have not given them access to BBC’s live radio streams.
Frequent question, how do I get TuneIn on HomePod?
- How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Update HomePod.
- Update apps or use automatic downloads.
You can say, “Hey Siri, play [station name]” to access your favorite Live iHeartRadio stations. You can also enjoy these stations on your HomePod and through vehicles with Apple CarPlay.
Does HomePod listen to conversations?
Like every other smart speaker with an integrated voice assistant function, the HomePod comes with an “always-on” mic, which allows it to listen to conversations. Also, a report revealed that smart speakers like the HomePod can self-activate and record conversations up to 46 seconds without its user knowing.
Can Apple HomePod play BBC radio 2?
Stream via AirPlay As long as your phone is on the same wi-fi as the HomePod, fire up the BBC iPlayer Radio app (other radio apps are available), pick and play a station, tap the AirPlay icon and select HomePod from the pop-up menu.
Why is my HomePod not playing music?
Make sure that HomePod is turned on Make sure that HomePod is plugged into power. … You can also say “Hey Siri.” If Siri responds, then HomePod is turned on. Another way to check is to open the Home app on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac and tap or click the HomePod tile. If music plays, HomePod is turned on.
Can HomePod mini play NPR?
Apple Homepod *To hear the latest newscast, updated every hour, say “Hey Siri, play the news” or “Hey Siri, play NPR.”
How do you create a shortcut on HomePod?
You can run any shortcut that you have by asking Siri on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch or HomePod. Just say “Hey Siri,” then the name of the shortcut. Running Siri Shortcuts requires iOS 12 or later on iPhone, iPod touch, HomePod, or Apple Watch Series 3 or later, and iOS 12 or iPadOS or later on iPad.
Does HomePod mini work with iPad?
Compatibility. HomePod mini works with the iPhone SE, iPhone 6s or later, the 7th-generation iPod touch, iPad Pro, fifth-generation iPad or later, iPad Air 2 or later, or iPad mini 4 or later with iOS 14 or iPadOS 14 or later installed.
How do I update HomePod software?
- Make sure that your device is updated to the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, or macOS.
- Open the Home app. Select Home , then Home Settings > Software Update.
- Select HomePod to turn automatic updates on or off. If there’s a new update, select Update.
How do I restore HomePod?
- Unplug HomePod or unplug the power adapter for HomePod mini, wait 10 seconds, then plug it back in.
- Wait 10 seconds, then touch your finger to the top of HomePod and hold it there.
- The white spinning light will turn red. Keep your finger down.
- Siri will say that your HomePod is about to reset.
How do I use HomePod mini?
Can Siri control TuneIn radio?
What’s more, TuneIn Pro comes with a Siri Shortcut. You first need to download Apple’s free Siri Shortcuts app, but then you can use it to command HomePod to play radio stations. You can create a shortcut so that you need only say “Hey, Siri, play the radio,” or any other phrase you like, and it will start TuneIn Pro.
Can Siri play local radio stations?
The Apple HomePod can now start to play live radio stations if you ask Siri to play them. … Following a software update in October 2019 the speaker gained the ability to play radio stations provided by TuneIn radio, as well as various podcasts thanks to iHeartRadio.