On your HomePod: Ask Siri to play a radio station. On your PC: Open iTunes, choose Music from the pop-up menu, then click Radio in the navigation bar. On the web: Go to music.apple.com, then click Radio in the sidebar.
Additionally, can Siri play local radio? The Apple HomePod can now start to play live radio stations if you ask Siri to play them. … Following a software update in October 2019 the speaker gained the ability to play radio stations provided by TuneIn radio, as well as various podcasts thanks to iHeartRadio.
You asked, how do you get Siri to play a radio station? Listen to the radio Say “Hey Siri,” then say something like: “Play Z100.” “Play BBC Radio.”
Similarly, what radio stations can I play on my HomePod?
- Hey Siri Play Bloomberg Radio.
- Hey Siri play ESPN radio ( EPSN news and sports)
- Hey Siri Play NPR Radio.
- Hey Siri Play WAMU 88.5 Radio.
- Hey Siri Play TED Radio Hour.
- Hey Siri Play Radio Boston.
- Hey Siri Play 98.5 The Sports Hub Radio.
Also know, can I get FM radio on my phone? Apps like NextRadio and TuneIn allow smartphone users to still listen to FM radio, both over the air and using the internet. … Still, both NextRadio and TuneIn allow Android users to begin listening to their favorite FM stations on a device that’s always in their pocket, which is, in some ways, a small miracle.Listen to the radio Or create a custom station from the music you love. Say “Hey Siri”, then say something like: “Play Capital UK” “Play BBC Radio 4”
How do I ask Siri to play a playlist?
- Press and hold the Home button.
- Begin talking after the familiar Siri chime, telling Siri to play a playlist, by name. For example, say, “Play Road Trip playlist,” or “Play playlist called Dance Tunes.”
What is the best free radio app?
- Amazon Music Prime. Free for Prime customers.
- Spotify Free. The world’s most popular streaming service, in a free version.
- YouTube Music. Google your tunes.
- Pandora. One of the oldest is still one of the best.
- Slacker Radio / LiveXLive. It’s live!
- Sonos Radio.
Can I play BBC radio on HomePod?
I realise this isn’t the perfect solution, but you can listen to all our live and on-demand audio content on HomePod by using AirPlay from the BBC Sounds app on your iPad or iPhone.
Can you play Sirius on HomePod?
Yes, with AirPlay, you can stream audio from a device, such as an iPhone which has the SiriusXM app, to your HomePod mini.
Does HomePod listen to conversations?
Like every other smart speaker with an integrated voice assistant function, the HomePod comes with an “always-on” mic, which allows it to listen to conversations. Also, a report revealed that smart speakers like the HomePod can self-activate and record conversations up to 46 seconds without its user knowing.
Is there a FM transmitter app?
Some Android phones come with built-in FM transmitter functionality, in which case you can use this natively or with a free app such as Quick FM Transmitter and then broadcast the MP3 and other audio files on your phone to your car radio.
How do I activate FM radio on android?
- Download and install NextRadio from the Google Play Store.
- Open the NextRadio app.
- Swipe left and tap I’m Ready!.
- Tap Local FM Radio or Local Stream and tap a radio station.
How can I listen to FM radio on my phone without headphones?
Can I ask Siri to play music from Spotify?
Just say “Hey, Siri” followed by your command, then “on Spotify”. e.g. “Hey, Siri, play my Discover Weekly playlist on Spotify”.
Can HomePod play radio 4?
One of the biggest omissions from HomePod is that it won’t play BBC radio stations if you ask it to. It can only play Beats 1 radio. For all other radio stations, you’ll have to stream via AirPlay instead.
Can you play music while Hey Siri?
2 Answers. As far as I’m aware Hey Siri isn’t actually supported while music is playing. On my iPhone SE it works while music is playing. Try going to Settings -> General -> Software Update and updating your iOS.