For items in your library, use the “play my” command and Siri will play albums and songs already added to your library. For everything else, Siri will play any songs available on Apple Music, even if they aren’t in your library yet. “Hey Siri, play my Book Time playlist.”
Also, how do I get my iPhone playlist to play on HomePod? Open the Music or Podcasts app on your iOS or iPadOS device, then tap the playback controls. , then select your HomePod. To return to the playback screen, tap outside of the AirPlay options. to play the current item, or swipe down from the top of the screen, then select a different item to play.
You asked, how do I play my playlist on my iPhone HomePod mini?
- On your iPhone, open an audio app, such as Podcasts or Music, then choose an item to play.
- Tap. , then choose a playback destination.
Also the question is, can I play music from my phone on HomePod? Android phones can stream to HomePods, but they need a little help first. Start by downloading the CloudPlayer app from Doubletwist: Here’s the Google Store link, and here’s CloudPlayer’s primary website. … It should ask you to sign in with your Google Account, which is necessary for all its streaming abilities to work.
Additionally, can you connect iPhone to HomePod? Wait for a chime and a pulsing white light to appear on the top of HomePod. Unlock your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and hold it next to HomePod. Tap Set Up when it appears on your device’s screen. … When asked, center HomePod in the viewfinder on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to complete pairing.Playlists and Library For items in your library, use the “play my” command and Siri will play albums and songs already added to your library. For everything else, Siri will play any songs available on Apple Music, even if they aren’t in your library yet. “Hey Siri, play my Book Time playlist.”
How do I get my playlist to play on HomePod?
- Open Settings icon on the iPhone that you want to use to stream music to your HomePod.
- Open the Music option within Settings.
- You’ll see a menu item called “Sync Library.” This is the key setting that messes everything up.
- Toggle it off.
Why won’t my iPhone connect to HomePod?
Make sure that your device is updated to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS and has the Home and Music app. Make sure that your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is updated to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS. Also check that the Music app and Home app are installed on the device that you’re using to set up HomePod.
How do I connect my iPhone to my HomePod Bluetooth?
How do I connect my iPhone to a Bluetooth speaker?
- Open Settings.
- Select “Bluetooth.” Select “Bluetooth” to begin the process of connecting your iPhone to a Bluetooth speaker.
- Make sure your iPhone’s Bluetooth is on.
- Make your speaker available to pair.
- Find your speaker under “Other Devices” on iPhone, and tap it to connect.
How do I connect my HomePod to my music?
How do I connect my phone to the HomePod?
What is my HomePod playing?
You can see what’s playing on your HomePod at any time either by asking Siri to tell you or by accessing the HomePod via Control Center or the Apple Music app on your iPhone or iPad. To do so you have to be on the same Wi-Fi network.
How do I put my HomePod Mini in pairing mode?
- Launch the Home app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Make sure both HomePod speakers are in the same room.
- Touch and hold one of the HomePods.
- Swipe up and tap the cog icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Tap Use as Stereo Pair and follow the onscreen instructions.
Can you connect to HomePod with Bluetooth?
HomePod does support Bluetooth 5.0, but it is not able to play music from non-iOS devices using a Bluetooth connection.
Can you use Apple HomePod without Wi-Fi?
Answer: A: A Wi-Fi connection to the Internet is required to set up and configure HomePod. Once that it is done it is possible to configure HomePod for peer-to-peer AirPlay connections that can work independently of Wi-Fi.
How do I play my library on HomePod?
- In the Music app on your Mac, do any of the following to play music: Stream songs from Apple Music.
- Click the AirPlay button at the top of the Music window, then select the tick box next to HomePod. Whatever song you were playing in Music on your computer now plays on HomePod too.