For items in your library, use the “play my” command and Siri will play albums and songs already added to your library. For everything else, Siri will play any songs available on Apple Music, even if they aren’t in your library yet. “Hey Siri, play my Book Time playlist.”
Also the question is, how do I get my iPhone playlist to play on HomePod? Open the Music or Podcasts app on your iOS or iPadOS device, then tap the playback controls. , then select your HomePod. To return to the playback screen, tap outside of the AirPlay options. to play the current item, or swipe down from the top of the screen, then select a different item to play.
Also know, how do I play my playlist on my iPhone HomePod mini?
- On your iPhone, open an audio app, such as Podcasts or Music, then choose an item to play.
- Tap. , then choose a playback destination.
Moreover, how do I get Siri to play my playlist?
- Press and hold the Home button.
- Begin talking after the familiar Siri chime, telling Siri to play a playlist, by name. For example, say, “Play Road Trip playlist,” or “Play playlist called Dance Tunes.”
Correspondingly, how do I play my library on HomePod?
- In the Music app on your Mac, do any of the following to play music: Stream songs from Apple Music.
- Click the AirPlay button at the top of the Music window, then select the tick box next to HomePod. Whatever song you were playing in Music on your computer now plays on HomePod too.
You can see what’s playing on your HomePod at any time either by asking Siri to tell you or by accessing the HomePod via Control Center or the Apple Music app on your iPhone or iPad. To do so you have to be on the same Wi-Fi network.
Can you use HomePod as a Bluetooth speaker?
While your HomePod Mini uses Bluetooth for some connectivity, you can’t use one as a Bluetooth speaker. The only way to use audio with a HomePod Mini is by using an Apple device like an iPhone, iPad, Macbook, iMac, or an Apple TV.
How do I play music from HomePod without my iPhone?
Use Siri on HomePod And, you don’t need your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to be present to use Siri to play music, control your home, or to ask questions. Just say “Hey Siri,” then make your request.
How do I connect my HomePod to my music?
How do I connect my phone to HomePod?
What app does Siri need to play music?
Currently, Siri only searches and plays things from whatever music you have in the Apple Music app, be it your own collection of songs or the Apple Music subscription catalog. It sounds like after iOS 14.5 is installed, Siri will ask you what music service you want to use when you ask it to play a song.
How do I get Siri to play my Spotify playlist?
- Play songs, artists, albums, playlists, podcasts.
- Like music to save it to Your Library.
- Tell you what’s currently playing.
- Change the volume.
- Skip tracks.
- And more!
Can Siri identify songs by humming?
Apple Siri and Google Voice Assistant The virtual voice assistant will look for matching results and recommend songs accordingly. If you are using a Windows Phone, Microsoft’s Cortana can also perform a similar search and help you recognize songs by humming.
Can I play my own music on HomePod?
You can use HomePod to play music from the Apple Music catalog. After you set up your HomePod, it plays audio directly from Apple Music or audio sent from an iPhone, iPad, iPod, or Apple TV. See the HomePod User Guide.
How do I access HomePod settings?
To access HomePod settings, open the Home app, tap the Home tab, long press on the HomePod tile, and tap the Details button in the bottom right-hand corner.
What can I do on my HomePod?
- Stream Spotify on your HomePod (other streaming services are available)
- Play radio stations that aren’t Beats 1.
- Create stereo HomePod sound.
- Send and read messages through HomePod.
- Make calls on HomePod with Siri.
- Use Siri as a HomePod translator.
Can you talk through HomePod?
As the name implies, you can use your HomePods to send voice messages to everyone in your home, or to specific rooms, using Siri. But Apple took the feature one step further by allowing you to send and receive the same messages from an iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch.