- Download the BBC Sounds app from the App Store.
- You need to sign in or register to use the app.
- Here you will find the various BBC Radio channels, including 1, 1Xtra, 2, and local BBC Radio stations.
- Choose the station or podcast you want to play.
Also know, can Apple HomePod play BBC Radio 2? One of the biggest omissions from HomePod is that it won’t play BBC radio stations if you ask it to. It can only play Beats 1 radio. For all other radio stations, you’ll have to stream via AirPlay instead.
Also, can I play BBC radio on HomePod? I realise this isn’t the perfect solution, but you can listen to all our live and on-demand audio content on HomePod by using AirPlay from the BBC Sounds app on your iPad or iPhone.
Moreover, what radio stations are on HomePod?
- Hey Siri Play Bloomberg Radio.
- Hey Siri play ESPN radio ( EPSN news and sports)
- Hey Siri Play NPR Radio.
- Hey Siri Play WAMU 88.5 Radio.
- Hey Siri Play TED Radio Hour.
- Hey Siri Play Radio Boston.
- Hey Siri Play 98.5 The Sports Hub Radio.
Best answer for this question, can Siri play radio? Listen to the radio Or create a custom station from the music you love. Say “Hey Siri”, then say something like: “Play Capital UK” “Play BBC Radio 4″Like every other smart speaker with an integrated voice assistant function, the HomePod comes with an “always-on” mic, which allows it to listen to conversations. Also, a report revealed that smart speakers like the HomePod can self-activate and record conversations up to 46 seconds without its user knowing.
Why does my Alexa not play radio 2?
The first thing to do is make sure your Echo speaker is set to the correct language. If your device isn’t set to UK English, that can lead to the problem with getting foreign radio stations. To make sure the device is set to the correct language: Open the Alexa app on your smartphone/tablet.
How do I play iHeartRadio on HomePod?
You can say, “Hey Siri, play [station name]” to access your favorite Live iHeartRadio stations. You can also enjoy these stations on your HomePod and through vehicles with Apple CarPlay.
How do you create a shortcut on HomePod?
Run a shortcut with Siri You can run any shortcut that you have by asking Siri on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch or HomePod. Just say “Hey Siri,” then the name of the shortcut.
What radio stations can Siri play?
You can play thousands of broadcast radio stations on iPhone. Ask Siri: Summon Siri, then say something like, “Play Wild 94.9” or “Tune in to ESPN Radio.” Search for a station: Tap Search, enter the station in the search field, then tap a result to play the station.
Can you play Sirius on HomePod?
Yes, with AirPlay, you can stream audio from a device, such as an iPhone which has the SiriusXM app, to your HomePod mini.
What is the best free radio app?
- Amazon Music Prime. Free for Prime customers.
- Spotify Free. The world’s most popular streaming service, in a free version.
- YouTube Music. Google your tunes.
- Pandora. One of the oldest is still one of the best.
- Slacker Radio / LiveXLive. It’s live!
- Sonos Radio.
How do I restore HomePod?
- Unplug HomePod or unplug the power adapter for HomePod mini, wait 10 seconds, then plug it back in.
- Wait 10 seconds, then touch your finger to the top of HomePod and hold it there.
- The white spinning light will turn red. Keep your finger down.
- Siri will say that your HomePod is about to reset.
Can I ask Siri to play Music from Spotify?
Just say “Hey, Siri” followed by your command, then “on Spotify”. e.g. “Hey, Siri, play my Discover Weekly playlist on Spotify”.
Can I get FM radio on my phone?
Apps like NextRadio and TuneIn allow smartphone users to still listen to FM radio, both over the air and using the internet. … Still, both NextRadio and TuneIn allow Android users to begin listening to their favorite FM stations on a device that’s always in their pocket, which is, in some ways, a small miracle.
Can you play FM radio on iPhone?
Unlike some Android phones, the iPhone does not have any sort of AM or FM tuner built in, which means that you can’t use your iPhone to dial into any local radio stations. … Here are a few of the best options to listen to radio on your iPhone.
How do I stop HomePod from listening?
Disable “Hey Siri” From Your HomePod Mini The first way to turn off the “Hey Siri” listening feature is to simply ask the HomePod to stop listening. You can say, “Hey Siri, stop listening.” Your HomePod will confirm if you want to disable the “Hey Siri” functionality.