Long-press on your HomePod to access its settings. Here, at the top, you’ll be detailed why you’re facing the Wi-Fi network issue. Scroll down in this menu to access more options. Now, you’ll see the message that your iPhone is connected to a different Wi-Fi network.
Frequent question, how do I change the Wi-Fi on my HomePod mini?
Best answer for this question, how do I reset my HomePod Wi-Fi?
- Open the Home app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Then tap and hold the HomePod that you want to reset.
- Next, scroll down and tap Reset HomePod.
- Then select Remove Accessory.
- Next, tap Remove.
- Finally, wait for your HomePod to reset.
You asked, how do I know what WiFi my HomePod is on?
- On either the Home or Rooms tab, tap and hold the icon for your HomePod.
- Tap Settings at the bottom of the next screen.
- Now on the settings screen, scroll to the very bottom. You should see Wi-Fi Address; tap it and your Wi-Fi Network will display.
Amazingly, how do I connect my HomePod to my new phone?
- Open the Home app on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac.
- On iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, press and hold HomePod. On Mac, double-click HomePod.
- Tap or click Remove.
How do you skip on HomePod?
Pause and resume playback: Tap the top of HomePod to pause playback. Tap again to resume. Go to the next track: Double-tap the top of HomePod to skip the song that’s currently playing.
How do I access HomePod settings?
To access HomePod settings, open the Home app, tap the Home tab, long press on the HomePod tile, and tap the Details button in the bottom right-hand corner.
Why won’t my iPhone connect to HomePod?
Make sure that your device is updated to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS and has the Home and Music app. Make sure that your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is updated to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS. Also check that the Music app and Home app are installed on the device that you’re using to set up HomePod.
How do I stop HomePod from changing my Wi-Fi?
When you’re AirPlaying content to HomePod it will, if possible, try to fetch the content from source, which will save power on the iPhone. This is an automatic system similar to handoff. You cannot turn it off.
How do I listen to HomePod without Wi-Fi?
- Open the Home app on your iPhone or iPad that is associated with the HomePod.
- Don’t tap on the HomePod icon, instead tap on the little house icon in the top left above where it says My Home.
- Now scroll down to where it says Allow Speaker Access and tap on it.
How do I put my HomePod Mini in pairing mode?
- Launch the Home app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Make sure both HomePod speakers are in the same room.
- Touch and hold one of the HomePods.
- Swipe up and tap the cog icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Tap Use as Stereo Pair and follow the onscreen instructions.
How do I install HomePod on my iPhone?
- Plug HomePod in to power.
- Unlock your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and hold it next to HomePod.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to choose your HomePod settings.
- When asked, center HomePod in the viewfinder on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to complete pairing.
- Wait for HomePod to finish setup.
How do I connect my HomePod mini to my phone?
- Step 1: Download the CloudPlayer app. Android phones can stream to HomePods, but they need a little help first.
- Step 2: Find the music you want to listen to on the app.
- Step 3: Cast the music to your HomePod.
- Step 4: Close the app when you are through.
Does HomePod work without Wi-Fi?
From now on, you can use your HomePod without the need for a WiFi connection. You just have to use the playback app on your iPhone or iPad, press the AirPlay icon to send it to the HomePod, and you will see how despite not having WiFi the speaker will appear among the options.
How long does it take for HomePod to configure?
When you go to configure the HomePod Mini again, it should configure in under 20-minutes. Although, some people still have to wait a few hours for it to finish configuring.
Why does my HomePod keep pausing?
If the problem keeps happening, try restoring your HomePod to factory settings and starting over. You can manually reset this way by unplugging the mini, waiting 10 seconds, and plugging it back in. Wait five seconds, then press your finger on the top of the HomePod mini and hold it there.