- Plug HomePod mini into your computer using the USB-C cable that came with it.
- Wait a few seconds. If you’re using a Mac, open a Finder window.
- Select your HomePod when it appears on your computer.
- Click Restore HomePod.
In this regard, how do I reinstall HomePod mini to home app? Just open the Home app, tap , tap Add Accessory, tap Don’t Have a Code or Can’t Scan at the bottom, then tap HomePod and follow the onscreen instructions. Learn what to do if you can’t set up HomePod.
Subsequently, how do you reset a HomePod mini?
- Unplug the power adapter for the HomePod mini, wait 10 seconds, then plug it back in.
- Wait another 10 seconds, then press the touch surface on the top of the HomePod mini and hold it there.
- The white spinning light will turn red.
Frequent question, why is my HomePod not working? Restart HomePod Open the Home app on the primary user’s iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac. On iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, press and hold HomePod. On Mac, double-click HomePod. Scroll down and tap or click Reset HomePod, then select Restart HomePod.
Correspondingly, why won’t my iPhone connect to HomePod? Make sure that your device is updated to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS and has the Home and Music app. Make sure that your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is updated to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS. Also check that the Music app and Home app are installed on the device that you’re using to set up HomePod.If the problem keeps happening, try restoring your HomePod to factory settings and starting over. You can manually reset this way by unplugging the mini, waiting 10 seconds, and plugging it back in. Wait five seconds, then press your finger on the top of the HomePod mini and hold it there.
How long does it take for HomePod to configure?
When you go to configure the HomePod Mini again, it should configure in under 20-minutes. Although, some people still have to wait a few hours for it to finish configuring.
How do I connect my HomePod mini to a new WIFI?
Long-press on your HomePod to access its settings. Here, at the top, you’ll be detailed why you’re facing the Wi-Fi network issue. Scroll down in this menu to access more options. Now, you’ll see the message that your iPhone is connected to a different Wi-Fi network.
HomePod second warning light: blinking white light This means that is ready to be set up for the first time. Or, that an alarm or a countdown has just gone off.
How do I update HomePod WiFi?
- In the Home app on your iOS or iPadOS device, tap. , then tap Home Settings. Note: If you have more than one home, you see settings for your current home (based on your location).
- Tap Software Update, then turn on Install Updates Automatically.
How do I get HomePod on my iPhone?
- Open your device Settings.
- Tap your Apple ID.
- Select iCloud.
- Under Apps Using iCloud, choose Find My or Find My iPhone.
- Enable it by moving the slider to green and when the pop-up appears explaining the feature, click OK when you finish reading it.
Why does my Apple music keep pausing at 15 seconds?
Answer: A: Sign out iCloud in your device, restart, sign in again to iCloud. Then open Apple Music, sign in and you are done. That worked for me.
How do I know if HomePod is connected to my WiFi?
- On either the Home or Rooms tab, tap and hold the icon for your HomePod.
- Tap Settings at the bottom of the next screen.
- Now on the settings screen, scroll to the very bottom. You should see Wi-Fi Address; tap it and your Wi-Fi Network will display.
How does transfer to HomePod work?
Transferring audio from your iPhone to your HomePod is simple. All you need to play any audio file on the iPhone and tap your iPhone to the touchpad of the HomePod.
What’s the difference between HomePod and HomePod mini?
As the name implies, the main difference between the two devices is the size. Standing just under 8.5cm tall, HomePod mini is less than half the height of the standard HomePod. It very much shares its sibling’s design DNA, but in the same breath it also looks quite different.
Where is the 8 digit code on HomePod?
The serial number is on the bottom of HomePod and HomePod mini.
How do I manually reset my HomePod?
- Unplug HomePod or unplug the power adapter for HomePod mini, wait 10 seconds, then plug it back in.
- Wait 10 seconds, then touch your finger to the top of HomePod and hold it there.
- The white spinning light will turn red. Keep your finger down.
- Siri will say that your HomePod is about to reset.