You can do this by going to Settings > Safari > Advanced, and toggling Web Inspector so that it is enabled. Then, you need to enable the Develop menu in Safari on your Mac computer if it is not already enabled.
Likewise, how do I debug Safari browser?
- Connect the iOS device to the machine.
- Enable the Web-Inspector option. To do so: Go to Settings > Safari > Scroll down to the bottom > Open Advanced Menu>
- Open the desired web page to debug or preview on your mobile Safari browser. Once done, enable the Develop menu on the Mac device.
Beside above, how do I debug Safari windows? Open up the Chrome browser and browse to chrome://inspect/#devices. Enable web inspector on your iOS device. On your iOS device, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced and enable Web Inspector.
Quick Answer, how do you inspect Safari on iPhone?
- On your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch, tap Settings > Safari > Advanced and toggle on Web Inspector.
- On your Mac, launch Safari and go to Safari menu > Preferences > Advanced then check “Show Develop menu in menu bar” if you have not done so already.
- The primary step is to enable the Developer menu. To do so, open the Safari browser, click on Safari -> Preferences.
- Click on Advanced. Check the Show Develop menu in menu bar checkbox.
- The Inspect Element feature is now enabled.
Does Safari have a debugger?
Safari includes Web Inspector, a powerful tool that makes it easy to modify, debug, and optimize a website for peak performance and compatibility on both platforms. … To access these tools, enable the Develop menu in Safari’s Advanced preferences.
How do you debug a Mac computer?
- On your iPad, iPhone or iPod, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced and toggle on Web Inspector .
- On your Mac, open Safari and go to Safari > Preferences > Advanced then check Show Develop menu in menu bar .
- Connect your iOS device to your Mac with the USB cable.
- On your Mac, restart Safari.
How do I enable Devtools in Safari?
Open Safari > Preferences, and click on the Advanced Tab. Then check the box next to “Show Develop in menu bar.” Once you exit Preferences, you’ll see a new Develop menu appear. Next, use Develop > Show Web Inspector to bring up the Developer tools.
How do I enable debugging in iOS?
- Open the YouMail app and tap gear icon that is located on the bottom right.
- Scroll up and tap on App Settings.
- Under Debug, toggle the option next to Enable.
- Replicate the issue.
- Force quit the app.
How do I debug iOS on Windows?
- Install Node.
- Install iTunes and connect it to your Device. ( A pop-up will show up on your iPad/iPhone to get authorization) . Be sure to allow web inspector in your iPad/iphone.
How do I debug in BrowserStack?
- Sign up for a free trial on BrowserStack App Live.
- Upload your app through Play Store or directly upload the APK file from the system.
- Choose the desired Android real device.
- Start testing and debugging.
How do I test Safari browser on Windows?
- Installing Safari on a Windows Machine.
- Using the Oracle VM Virtualbox.
- Using Cross-Browser Testing Tools.
How do I access Safari preferences?
You can change your Safari settings from within the Safari browser. Make sure that it’s the active program so that the “Safari” menu appears in the upper-left corner. Click the “Safari” menu and select “Preferences.” This will open a new window with your Safari preferences, opened to the “General” tab.
How do I view responsive in Safari?
Click Safari → Preferences, and then click the Advanced tab. Enable the Show Develop menu in menu bar option in the Preferences dialog box. One that is enabled, go to the Develop menu on the Safari menu bar. Click Enter Responsive Design Mode.
How do I debug my iPhone?
How do I change browser settings in Safari?
In the Safari app on your Mac, choose Safari > Preferences, then click Websites. On the left, click the setting you want to customize—for example, Camera. Do any of the following: Choose settings for a website in the list: Select the website on the right, then choose the option you want for it.