- On your Apple Watch, tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
- Type your password if prompted.
- For GPS + Cellular models, choose to keep or remove your cellular plan.
- Tap Erase All to confirm.
Amazingly, how do I reset my Apple Watch paired to another phone?
- Erase your Apple Watch.
- Set up your new iPhone and sign in to iCloud.
- Open the Apple Watch app on your new iPhone, then pair your watch with your new iPhone.
- Try to restore from a backup.
- Follow the onscreen steps to finish setting up.
- Start using your Apple Watch with your new iPhone.
Furthermore, how do you unpair a watch without an old phone?
- Put your Apple Watch on its charger.
- Press and hold the side button as if you were going to power it down.
- Do a firm press on the POWER OFF slider and let go.
- Tap Erase all content and settings.
Likewise, how do I reset my Apple watch without the previous owner?
- Launch the Settings app on your Apple Watch and tap the General option.
- Select the Reset option and tap on Erase All Content and Settings.
- Your Apple Watch will ask you to input your passcode.
- Tap the Erase All option and your Apple Watch will begin to reset.
Similarly, how do I do a hard reset on my Apple Watch? You should force restart your device as a last resort and only if it’s not responding. To force restart your Apple Watch, press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, then release both buttons when you see the Apple logo.If your device is activation locked, it simply means that you or someone else’s iCloud account is still linked to the factory erased iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. The official way to remove this barrier is by providing the password to the linked iCloud account without which no one can be able to access the device.
- 1 How do I pair a used Apple Watch?
- 2 How do you unpair an Apple watch without the password?
- 3 Can you take activation lock off Apple Watch?
- 4 Why won’t my Apple Watch pair with my phone?
- 5 What is activation lock bypass code?
- 6 How do you unlock a locked Apple Watch?
- 7 How do I unlock my Apple activation lock?
- 8 How do I hard reset my Apple Watch Series 3?
- 9 What do I do if my Apple Watch won’t reset?
- 10 Why can’t I reset my Apple Watch?
- 11 How do I remove my iPhone from previous owner?
How do I pair a used Apple Watch?
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap My Watch, then tap All Watches at the top of the screen.
- Tap Add Watch, then follow the onscreen instructions.
How do you unpair an Apple watch without the password?
- Put your watch on its charger and keep it there until you complete these steps.
- Press and hold the side button until you see Power Off.
- Press and hold the Digital Crown until you see Erase all content and settings.
- Tap Reset, then tap Reset again to confirm.
Can you take activation lock off Apple Watch?
If you can’t access your iPhone or Apple Watch, or if your Apple Watch isn’t paired with your iPhone and you need to turn off Activation Lock: … Click Erase Apple Watch. Select Next until the device is erased. Click the remove button next to your Apple Watch.
Why won’t my Apple Watch pair with my phone?
If your Apple Watch isn’t pairing with your iPhone, there are a number of ways you can fix the connection. First, make sure both devices have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled and are in range of each other. Then, try restarting your Apple Watch and iPhone, as well as resetting your iPhone’s network settings.
What is activation lock bypass code?
When an organization deploys supervised devices with Jamf Now, this Activation Lock feature can be bypassed. That means that if an employee leaves without removing their Apple ID that locked the device, Jamf Now can provide a code to unlock the device, which will allow your organization to set it up as new.
How do you unlock a locked Apple Watch?
- Enter the passcode: Wake Apple Watch, enter the watch passcode, then tap OK.
- Unlock Apple Watch when you unlock your iPhone: Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch, tap Passcode, then turn on Unlock with iPhone.
How do I unlock my Apple activation lock?
- Make an appointment at your local Apple Store. Take your device, your proof of purchase, and your best smile.
- Call Apple Support and explain the situation. Ask the rep to remove Activation Lock from your device remotely.
How do I hard reset my Apple Watch Series 3?
- Press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds.
- Release both buttons when you see the Apple logo.
What do I do if my Apple Watch won’t reset?
Try restarting it (by pressing and holding the side button until you see the Apple logo). Next try force restarting it: press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown (ie both buttons) for around 10 seconds, until you see the logo.
Why can’t I reset my Apple Watch?
If your Apple Watch is unresponsive when attempting to erase it, then it may help to first force restart it: Remove it from the charger and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, releasing them when the Apple logo is displayed.
How do I remove my iPhone from previous owner?
- Sign in to iCloud.com.
- Go to Find My iPhone.
- Select “All Devices” to open a list of devices linked to their account, and select the device to be removed.
- Click “Remove from Account”