- Unplug HomePod or unplug the power adapter for HomePod mini, wait 10 seconds, then plug it back in.
- Wait 10 seconds, then touch your finger to the top of HomePod and hold it there.
- The white spinning light will turn red. Keep your finger down.
- Siri will say that your HomePod is about to reset.
You asked, how do I change my Wi-Fi on my HomePod? Long-press on your HomePod to access its settings. Here, at the top, you’ll be detailed why you’re facing the Wi-Fi network issue. Scroll down in this menu to access more options. Now, you’ll see the message that your iPhone is connected to a different Wi-Fi network.
People ask also, how do I reset my HomePod mini Wi-Fi?
- Open the Home app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Then tap and hold the HomePod that you want to reset.
- Next, scroll down and tap Reset HomePod.
- Then select Remove Accessory.
- Next, tap Remove.
- Finally, wait for your HomePod to reset.
Amazingly, how do I connect my HomePod to Wi-Fi?
- Plug HomePod in to power.
- Unlock your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and hold it next to HomePod.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to choose your HomePod settings.
- When asked, center HomePod in the viewfinder on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to complete pairing.
- Wait for HomePod to finish setup.
In this regard, how do you recalibrate HomePod? Reset the HomePod’s Sound Calibration This happens every time the HomePod is moved, so if you want to force a manual recalibration, simply pick up the speaker and put it down again.We are discontinuing the original HomePod, it will continue to be available while supplies last through the Apple Online Store, Apple Retail Stores, and Apple Authorized Resellers. Apple will provide HomePod customers with software updates and service and support through Apple Care.
How do I access HomePod settings?
To access HomePod settings, open the Home app, tap the Home tab, long press on the HomePod tile, and tap the Details button in the bottom right-hand corner.
How do I connect my HomePod mini to WIFI?
HomePod will automatically connect to the same network as your iOS device. If it doesn’t you can manually change the Wi-Fi network in the home app on your iOS device. Go to Home app > press and hold HomePod > settings > Move HomePod to [select wi-fi network].
Why won’t my iPhone connect to HomePod?
Make sure that your device is updated to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS and has the Home and Music app. Make sure that your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is updated to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS. Also check that the Music app and Home app are installed on the device that you’re using to set up HomePod.
Can HomePod connect to 5GHz?
The larger ‘OG HomePod’ supports 802.11ac at 5GHz and 2.4GHz at 802.11n.
How do I update HomePod software?
- Make sure that your device is updated to the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, or macOS.
- Open the Home app. Select Home , then Home Settings > Software Update.
- Select HomePod to turn automatic updates on or off. If there’s a new update, select Update.
How do you recalibrate a HomePod mini?
If you can’t remove the HomePod mini from the Home app, you can press the top of the speaker to reset it to its factory settings. Unplug the power adapter for the HomePod mini, wait 10 seconds, then plug it back in.
Can I control HomePod from my iPhone?
You can quickly hand off audio from your iOS device to your HomePod. HomePod can also play audio sent from an iOS or iPadOS device, Apple TV, or Mac using AirPlay 2. For details about using the Music app, the Podcasts app, and Control Center, see the iPhone User Guide, iPod touch User Guide, or iPad User Guide.
Can I still buy HomePod?
Apple is discontinuing the original HomePod to focus on the HomePod mini. You can still get software updates, service, and support for the HomePod. But Apple won’t be producing any updated models. Even with the news, the HomePod is still available to purchase through many outlets.
Is the HomePod worth it?
Apple’s HomePod is the best-sounding wireless smart speaker available, and you can control it by voice using Apple’s virtual assistant, Siri. But the HomePod is worth considering only if you’re an iPhone owner and a subscriber to Apple Music (or are willing to be)—don’t buy it if you want to keep streaming Spotify.
Why do my HomePod keep disconnecting?
The troubleshooting steps provided by Apple include rebooting HomePod mini or even restoring it to its default settings. In both instances, the fix is only temporary. … It will randomly disconnect from the WiFi, and the only fix that works for me is to factory reset the HomePod mini, then re-add to the Home app.
Where is the 8 digit code on HomePod?
The serial number is on the bottom of HomePod and HomePod mini.