- Unplug HomePod or unplug the power adapter for HomePod mini, wait 10 seconds, then plug it back in.
- Wait 10 seconds, then touch your finger to the top of HomePod and hold it there.
- The white spinning light will turn red. Keep your finger down.
- Siri will say that your HomePod is about to reset.
Subsequently, how do you reset a home mini? On the bottom of Home Mini, press and hold the factory reset button located below the power cord. Look for a circle etched into the base. After 5 seconds, your device will begin the factory reset process. Continue to hold for about 10 seconds more, until a sound confirms that the device is resetting.
Beside above, why isn’t my HomePod working? If you’ve recently changed your Wi-Fi password or moved HomePod to a new location, wait a few seconds, then ask Siri a question to see if HomePod is connected to Wi-Fi. … If you set up HomePod to use one of these networks, you’ll need to reset HomePod and set it up again on a different Wi-Fi network.
Additionally, how do I connect my HomePod to a new WIFI? Long-press on your HomePod to access its settings. Here, at the top, you’ll be detailed why you’re facing the Wi-Fi network issue. Scroll down in this menu to access more options. Now, you’ll see the message that your iPhone is connected to a different Wi-Fi network.
You asked, how do I reset my Google home mini without the reset button? The Google Home does not have a dedicated factory reset button. Instead, it uses the Microphone Mute button on the back of the device for this purpose. As with the Home Mini, hold the button down for 12-15 seconds. You’ll hear the Assistant confirm it is resetting the device; then, you can release the button.Go into the Google home app and set up the device over (you may have to factory reset by holding the small button within the orange circle, under the G. Hold it until you hear the mini ask if you heard the sound). If you had to factory reset it, unplug it for a minute, then plug it back in to refresh it.
How do I fix HomePod is not working?
- Make sure that HomePod is turned on. Make sure that HomePod is plugged into power.
- Check for alerts in the Home app.
- Check your Wi-Fi connection.
- If “Hey Siri” isn’t responding.
- Restart HomePod.
- Remove HomePod from the Home app.
- Reset HomePod.
- Get help.
How do I make my HomePod discoverable?
Why won’t my iPhone connect to HomePod?
Make sure that your device is updated to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS and has the Home and Music app. Make sure that your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is updated to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS. Also check that the Music app and Home app are installed on the device that you’re using to set up HomePod.
What WiFi is my HomePod on?
Access your HomePod settings 1) On either the Home or Rooms tab, tap Edit from the top right. 2) Select your HomePod. 3) Now on the settings screen, scroll to the very bottom. You should see Wi-Fi Address; tap it and your Wi-Fi Network will display.
How do I access HomePod settings?
To access HomePod settings, open the Home app, tap the Home tab, long press on the HomePod tile, and tap the Details button in the bottom right-hand corner.
How do I update HomePod software?
- Make sure that your device is updated to the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, or macOS.
- Open the Home app. Select Home , then Home Settings > Software Update.
- Select HomePod to turn automatic updates on or off. If there’s a new update, select Update.
How do you reset a Google thermostat?
Press your thermostat ring and hold it down until the screen turns off (about 10 seconds). Then let go of the ring. Press and release the ring to turn it back on and complete the restart process.
How do I reset my Google settings?
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced. Chromebook, Linux, and Mac: Under “Reset Settings,” click Restore settings to their original defaults. Reset Settings. Windows: Under “Reset and cleanup,” click Reset Settings.
How do I factory reset my chromecast?
- While the Chromecast is plugged into the TV and powered, press and hold the button on the back of the Chromecast. The LED will start blinking yellow.
- When the LED light turns solid white, release the button and the Chromecast will then reset.
Why does my Google Home have one green light?
- Reset Google Home Mini Properly. Many users don’t follow the right procedure to reset Google Home Mini, and that’s why they get stuck on the green light. … Note: Increase the sound of Google Home before resetting it so that you can hear it while resetting it.
Why does my Google Home have orange lights?
Your speaker is confirming that you want to perform a factory reset. A reset is confirmed when there are 4 orange lights. An alarm or a timer is ringing.