On iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, press and hold HomePod. On Mac, double-click HomePod. Scroll down and tap or click Reset HomePod, then select Restart HomePod.
Subsequently, how do you restart HomePod on iOS 14? Swipe down and tap the Settings icon. Tap Restart HomePod. Make sure that you tap the restart option. If you tap the Remove Accessory option, your HomePod will reset to factory settings.
Frequent question, how do I turn off HomePod?
- Open the Home app on your iOS device.
- Press and hold the HomePod mini card.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Remove Accessory.
- Tap Remove.
Amazingly, why won’t my iPhone connect to HomePod? Make sure that your device is updated to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS and has the Home and Music app. Make sure that your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is updated to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS. Also check that the Music app and Home app are installed on the device that you’re using to set up HomePod.
Also know, why does my HomePod keep pausing? If the problem keeps happening, try restoring your HomePod to factory settings and starting over. You can manually reset this way by unplugging the mini, waiting 10 seconds, and plugging it back in. Wait five seconds, then press your finger on the top of the HomePod mini and hold it there.Restart HomePod Open the Home app on the primary user’s iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac. On iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, press and hold HomePod. On Mac, double-click HomePod. Scroll down and tap or click Reset HomePod, then select Restart HomePod.
How do you reset a HomePod speaker?
- Unplug the HomePod and wait 5 seconds. Plug it in again.
- Wait another five seconds, then press your finger on the top of the HomePod and hold it.
- The white spinning light turns red, but keep your finger in place.
- You’ll hear Siri announce that the HomePod is going to reset.
How do you put HomePod in pairing mode?
How do I make my HomePod discoverable?
How do I connect my iPhone to HomePod?
- Plug HomePod in to power.
- Unlock your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and hold it next to HomePod.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to choose your HomePod settings.
- When asked, center HomePod in the viewfinder on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to complete pairing.
- Wait for HomePod to finish setup.
How do I update HomePod software?
- Make sure that your device is updated to the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, or macOS.
- Open the Home app. Select Home , then Home Settings > Software Update.
- Select HomePod to turn automatic updates on or off. If there’s a new update, select Update.
Why does my Apple music keep pausing at 15 seconds?
Answer: A: Sign out iCloud in your device, restart, sign in again to iCloud. Then open Apple Music, sign in and you are done. That worked for me.
Why does my Spotify keep pausing IOS?
Ensure it’s set to the Off position. This setting can interfere with Spotify on any device, whether it’s a phone or a tablet. If you find Spotify keeps pausing while you’re listening to music, try turning off low power mode and ensuring you have sufficient charge.
How do I know if HomePod is connected to my WiFi?
- On either the Home or Rooms tab, tap and hold the icon for your HomePod.
- Tap Settings at the bottom of the next screen.
- Now on the settings screen, scroll to the very bottom. You should see Wi-Fi Address; tap it and your Wi-Fi Network will display.
HomePod second warning light: blinking white light This means that is ready to be set up for the first time. Or, that an alarm or a countdown has just gone off.
How do I access HomePod settings?
To access HomePod settings, open the Home app, tap the Home tab, long press on the HomePod tile, and tap the Details button in the bottom right-hand corner.
What is HomePod sound check?
It’s just a setting that normalizes the volume for the music. In case you have different music files that are set to different audio levels. This avoids one song sounding way louder than the previous one. It’s been there for other products. 3.