Swipe to the left or right to locate the Room your HomePod is in, and then tap and hold on the HomePod. Swipe down and tap the Settings icon. Tap Restart HomePod. Make sure that you tap the restart option.
As many you asked, how do I restart my HomePod? Restart HomePod On iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, press and hold HomePod. On Mac, double-click HomePod. Scroll down and tap or click Reset HomePod, then select Restart HomePod.
Correspondingly, how do you reset a HomePod mini?
- Unplug HomePod or unplug the power adapter for HomePod mini, wait 10 seconds, then plug it back in.
- Wait 10 seconds, then touch your finger to the top of HomePod and hold it there.
- The white spinning light will turn red.
- Siri will say that your HomePod is about to reset.
Also, how do I start the HomePod mini setup?
- Plug HomePod in to power.
- Unlock your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and hold it next to HomePod.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to choose your HomePod settings.
- When asked, center HomePod in the viewfinder on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to complete pairing.
- Wait for HomePod to finish setup.
Similarly, how do you reset a HomePod speaker?
- Unplug the HomePod and wait 5 seconds. Plug it in again.
- Wait another five seconds, then press your finger on the top of the HomePod and hold it.
- The white spinning light turns red, but keep your finger in place.
- You’ll hear Siri announce that the HomePod is going to reset.
If the problem keeps happening, try restoring your HomePod to factory settings and starting over. You can manually reset this way by unplugging the mini, waiting 10 seconds, and plugging it back in. Wait five seconds, then press your finger on the top of the HomePod mini and hold it there.
How do I reset HomePod before selling?
- Open the Home app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Then tap and hold the HomePod that you want to reset.
- Next, scroll down and tap Reset HomePod.
- Then select Remove Accessory.
- Next, tap Remove.
- Finally, wait for your HomePod to reset.
How do I reset my HomePod to a new WIFI?
- Launch the Home app.
- Tap Rooms.
- Swipe to the left or right to locate the Room your HomePod is in, and then tap and hold on the HomePod.
- Swipe down and tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe down and tap Reset HomePod.
- Tap Restart HomePod.
How do you put HomePod in pairing mode?
Where is the 8 digit code on HomePod mini?
The serial number is on the bottom of HomePod and HomePod mini.
How long does it take HomePod Mini to configure?
When you go to configure the HomePod Mini again, it should configure in under 20-minutes. Although, some people still have to wait a few hours for it to finish configuring.
Does HomePod mini use Bluetooth?
While your HomePod Mini uses Bluetooth for some connectivity, you can’t use one as a Bluetooth speaker. The only way to use audio with a HomePod Mini is by using an Apple device like an iPhone, iPad, Macbook, iMac, or an Apple TV.
How do you skip on HomePod?
Pause and resume playback: Tap the top of HomePod to pause playback. Tap again to resume. Go to the next track: Double-tap the top of HomePod to skip the song that’s currently playing.
How do I connect my phone to the HomePod?
Why does my Apple music keep pausing at 15 seconds?
Answer: A: Sign out iCloud in your device, restart, sign in again to iCloud. Then open Apple Music, sign in and you are done. That worked for me.
Why does my Spotify keep pausing iOS?
Ensure it’s set to the Off position. This setting can interfere with Spotify on any device, whether it’s a phone or a tablet. If you find Spotify keeps pausing while you’re listening to music, try turning off low power mode and ensuring you have sufficient charge.
Why won’t my iPhone connect to HomePod?
Make sure that your device is updated to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS and has the Home and Music app. Make sure that your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is updated to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS. Also check that the Music app and Home app are installed on the device that you’re using to set up HomePod.