- Place your items onto the scanner bed.
- If necessary, deselect “Use Document Feeder.”
- Choose the save location.
- Chose the document size.
- Click “Scan.”
Frequent question, how do I scan documents on my macbook air?
- Place the pages in the scanner’s document feeder.
- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Printers & Scanners.
- Select your scanner in the list at the left, then click Open Scanner on the right.
- Select Use Document Feeder.
- Set scanning options.
- Click Scan.
Similarly, how do I email a document from my macbook air?
- With the document open, choose Share > Send a Copy > [sending option].
- Select a format for the copy, then specify settings:
- If there’s a password checkbox, do one of the following:
Furthermore, how do I scan a document into Mac Mail?
- Press the arrow at the top of your keyboard. This will bring up a new range of options, including adding different attachments.
- Click on the ‘scan’ option. This loads exactly the same scanning tool as discussed before. Save the document and it becomes an attachment in your email.
Subsequently, how do I scan and email documents?
- Prepare your document by placing it on a flat surface with good lighting.
- Open the Google Drive app, and tap on the “+” icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen to create a new document, then select “Scan.”
- Aim the camera at your document, align it, and take a shot.
- Open the HP Printer Assistant. Windows 10: From the Start menu, click All Apps, click HP, and then select the printer name.
- Go to the Scan section.
- Select Manage Scan to Computer.
- Click Enable.
How do I scan from printer to computer?
How do I attach a file on Macbook Air?
Click the Attach button in the toolbar, locate a file, select it, then click Choose File. You can also drag files from the desktop, the Finder, or an app into your message.
How do you send a PDF as an attachment on a Mac?
Choose File > Print. Click the PDF pop-up menu, then do one of the following: Save the PDF to iCloud Drive: Choose Save to iCloud Drive. Send the PDF via email: Choose Send in Mail, type an email address in the To field, enter a message if you want, then click Send.
How do I upload documents to my Macbook?
- With the document manager in browse view, drag a document from your computer to the document manager.
- In the document manager, click the Upload button in the toolbar, select a document, then click Choose or Open.
How do I scan from HP printer to email on Mac?
- Open the HP Utility.
- On the left of the HP Utility highlight the OfficeJet Pro X that will be configured.
- This will open Scan to E-mail configuration options.
- Click on the Begin Scan to E-mail Setup …
- Click the Outgoing Email Profiles.
- Click New.
How do I make an attachment not appear in the body of an email Mac?
- Quit the Mail application, if it is currently open.
- Open the Terminal application. (You can find it in Applications → Utilities.)
- Enter the following command: defaults write com. apple. mail DisableInlineAttachmentViewing -bool yes.
- Open the Mail application.
How do I send a JPEG as an attachment on a Mac?
Drag and drop your file onto the Mail message window. Your JPEG file becomes a message attachment. Drag and drop also works to create Mail message attachments from iPhoto or other programs.
How do I scan from Canon printer to email?
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Flick HOME screen and tap Scan.
- Tap Attach to E-mail.
- Tap E-mail from PC.
- Tap computer to forward scanned data.
- Specify settings as necessary.
- Load original document on platen glass or in ADF.
How do I scan documents?
- Open the Google Drive app .
- In the bottom right, tap Add .
- Tap Scan .
- Take a photo of the document you’d like to scan. Adjust scan area: Tap Crop . Take photo again: Tap Re-scan current page . Scan another page: Tap Add .
- To save the finished document, tap Done .
How do I get my printer to scan to email?
- Place the document on the scanner glass according to the indicators on the printer.
- Close the scanner lid.
- From the Home screen on the printer control panel, touch the Scan icon .
- Touch Scan to E-mail.
- Touch Send an E-mail.
- Select the From address that you want to use.
Why won’t my printer scan to my computer?
Check the cable between the scanner and your computer is firmly plugged in at both ends. If you’re connecting the scanner to a USB hub, connect it to a port attached directly to the motherboard instead. Unplug any other devices, particularly scanning devices, that may be causing a conflict with the scanner.