- On either the Home or Rooms tab, tap and hold the icon for your HomePod.
- Tap Settings at the bottom of the next screen.
- Now on the settings screen, scroll to the very bottom. You should see Wi-Fi Address; tap it and your Wi-Fi Network will display.
As many you asked, how do I change my HomePod network? Tap and hold or 3D Touch the HomePod icon for the specific HomePod you’re having issues with. At the top a message will appear that says “This HomePod is on a different Wi-Fi network than this iPhone. Move HomePod to ‘(Wi-Fi name)’”. Give it a few seconds and HomePod will automatically connect to the new Wi-Fi network.
You asked, how do I change the Wi-Fi on my HomePod mini?
Best answer for this question, how do I connect my HomePod to my new phone?
Additionally, why won’t my iPhone connect to HomePod? Make sure that your device is updated to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS and has the Home and Music app. Make sure that your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is updated to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS. Also check that the Music app and Home app are installed on the device that you’re using to set up HomePod.Check your Wi-Fi connection In iOS 12 and later, HomePod will automatically connect to the same Wi-Fi network as your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. If you recently changed your Wi-Fi password or moved HomePod to a new location, wait a few seconds, then ask Siri a question to see if HomePod is connected to Wi-Fi.
How do I connect my HomePod to my Wi-Fi?
Can HomePod connect to 5GHz?
The larger ‘OG HomePod’ supports 802.11ac at 5GHz and 2.4GHz at 802.11n.
How do I put my HomePod Mini in pairing mode?
- Launch the Home app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Make sure both HomePod speakers are in the same room.
- Touch and hold one of the HomePods.
- Swipe up and tap the cog icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Tap Use as Stereo Pair and follow the onscreen instructions.
How do I connect my HomePod mini to my phone?
How do I access HomePod settings?
To access HomePod settings, open the Home app, tap the Home tab, long press on the HomePod tile, and tap the Details button in the bottom right-hand corner.
How do I make my HomePod discoverable?
How do I get HomePod on my iPhone?
- Open your device Settings.
- Tap your Apple ID.
- Select iCloud.
- Under Apps Using iCloud, choose Find My or Find My iPhone.
- Enable it by moving the slider to green and when the pop-up appears explaining the feature, click OK when you finish reading it.
Why is AirPlay not working on my HomePod?
AirPlay isn’t connecting Check to make sure your HomePod is plugged in. … Make sure that your iPhone or iPad is connected to Wi-Fi and Bluetooth and that the HomePod is connected to the same Wi-Fi network. If you’re streaming audio from Apple TV, make sure AirPlay is turned on on your Apple TV.
Is the HomePod discontinued?
We are discontinuing the original HomePod, it will continue to be available while supplies last through the Apple Online Store, Apple Retail Stores, and Apple Authorized Resellers. Apple will provide HomePod customers with software updates and service and support through Apple Care.
How long does it take for HomePod to configure?
When you go to configure the HomePod Mini again, it should configure in under 20-minutes. Although, some people still have to wait a few hours for it to finish configuring.
How do I listen to HomePod without WiFi?
- Open the Home app on your iPhone or iPad that is associated with the HomePod.
- Don’t tap on the HomePod icon, instead tap on the little house icon in the top left above where it says My Home.
- Now scroll down to where it says Allow Speaker Access and tap on it.