Also, How do I password protect WhatsApp on iPhone?
- Open WhatsApp.
- Click on the Settings tab in the bottom right of the screen.
- Tap on Account.
- Open Privacy.
- Tap on Screen Lock.
- Toggle Require Face ID / Require Touch ID on.
- Select time duration for Face ID or Touch ID to be required.
People ask also, How can I put password on my WhatsApp?
- Download the new version (2.19. 21) of the app via the App store of Google Play.
- Go to settings (the symbol with the cog).
- Tap ‘account’.
- Select ‘privacy’.
- Go to the area which says ‘screen lock’.
- Swipe the toggle on to activate and select when you want the lock to kick in.
Likewise, How do I change my WhatsApp password on iPhone?
- Click the menu button (the 3 dots icon) at the top right corner of WhatsApp, and click Settings option.
- Click Account > Two-step verification.
- Tap on the Enable button, and enter a passcode of your choice.
Also know, Does iPhone have App Lock? You can lock apps on your iPhone from the Settings app with Screen Time. Locking apps prevents you from overusing them by implementing a passcode-protected time limit. Apple’s Screen Time feature lets you set a time limit on any app or website.Just open up Settings, select Messages, and slide that circle next to iMessage over to the closed setting, as seen below.
- 1 How can I lock my WhatsApp without app?
- 2 How do I verify my WhatsApp security code?
- 3 How do you unlock a device for WhatsApp?
- 4 What is my WhatsApp PIN code?
- 5 How can I restore my WhatsApp without verification code?
- 6 How do I child lock my iPhone?
- 7 Is there any free app lock for iPhone?
- 8 Which app lock is best for iPhone?
- 9 What is an iPhone unlock passcode?
- 10 How can I lock my iPhone?
- 11 How do I lock my messages?
How can I lock my WhatsApp without app?
- Open WhatsApp > tap More options > Settings > Account > Privacy.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Fingerprint lock.
- Turn on Unlock with fingerprint.
- Touch the fingerprint sensor to confirm your fingerprint.
How do I verify my WhatsApp security code?
In the chat window, tap the contact’s name, and then tap Encryption. This 40-digit pattern is your security code. You can verify this code manually by comparing the digits, asking the contact to scan that QR code, or scanning your contact’s code with the “Scan Code” button.
How do you unlock a device for WhatsApp?
Open WhatsApp on your phone. Android: Tap More options > Linked Devices > LINK A DEVICE. Follow the on-screen instructions if your device has biometric authentication. If you don’t have biometric authentication enabled, you’ll be prompted to enter the pin you use to unlock your phone.
What is my WhatsApp PIN code?
Reset PIN with an email address Open WhatsApp > tap Forgot PIN? > Send Email. A reset link will be sent to the email address you provided. In the email, follow the reset link and tap CONFIRM.
How can I restore my WhatsApp without verification code?
- #1: Download Textnow App on you Android, iPhone or Windows phone after which you will get a Textnow number.
- #2: While setting up the WhatsApp account, enter the Textnow number for verification.
- #3: Wait for 5 min for not to verify the WhatsApp number, but fail it.
How do I child lock my iPhone?
- Go to Settings and tap Screen Time.
- Tap Content & Privacy Restrictions and enter your Screen Time passcode.
- Tap Content Restrictions, then tap Web Content.
- Choose Unrestricted Access, Limit Adult Websites, or Allowed Websites Only.
Is there any free app lock for iPhone?
A free program for iPhone, by Hau Nguyen. Among Lock Screen – App Lock is a free software for iPhone, that belongs to the category ‘Utilities & Tools’.
Which app lock is best for iPhone?
Part 4: How to lock apps on iPhone & iPad using BioProtect? Just like Applocker, BioProtect is another third-party tool that works only on jailbroken devices. It can also be downloaded from Cydia’s repository. Apart from apps, you can also use BioProtect to lock settings, SIM features, folders, and more.
What is an iPhone unlock passcode?
For better security, set a passcode that needs to be entered to unlock iPhone when you turn it on or wake it. Setting a passcode also turns on data protection, which encrypts your iPhone data with 256-bit AES encryption. (Some apps may opt out of using data protection.)
How can I lock my iPhone?
To lock the iPhone immediately, press the Sleep/Wake button. To unlock it, press the Sleep/Wake button again. Or, press the Home button on the front of the screen. Either way, the on-screen slider appears, but your iPhone doesn’t actually awaken until you drag the slider to the right with your finger.
How do I lock my messages?
- Download SMS Lock from Google Play Store (it’s free but there are in-app purchases available).
- Once you download SMS Lock, open the app.
- Create a PIN of four to eight digits. This is a necessary step so you can lock your messages.
- Add your recovery email.