Press the Power button (top-right edge) to power the iPhone on. If this is an upgrade or your phone was not activated when purchased, refer to the activate a new iPhone. Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to choose language then tap the country or region. Tap Set Up Manually.
Likewise, How do I setup my new iPhone XR?
- To turn iPhone on, press and hold the Side button until the Apple logo displays.
- You’ll see “Hello” in different languages.
- Select your language.
- Select your country or region.
- Review the Quick Start prompt.
- Select a Wi-Fi network to connect.
Also, What should I do when I first get my iPhone XR?
- 1 – Backup your old iPhone the correct way.
- 2 – Learn new gestures.
- 3 – Enable High Efficiency Formats.
- 4 – Set up Face ID and Safari Autofill.
- 5 – Create your own Memoji.
- 6 – Customize display settings.
- 7 – Customize Control Center.
- 8 – Protect your iPhone XR.
People ask also, How do I Quick Start iPhone XR?
Also know, How do I activate iPhone XR?
- Enter your PIN. Press the Side button.
- Select general settings. Press the required language.
- Select setup method.
- Select Wi-Fi network.
- Turn use of Face ID on or off.
- Turn use of phone lock code on or off.
- Set up your phone as a new iPhone.
If you still can’t activate your iPhone, try again using your computer instead. Here’s how: Make sure that you have the latest version of macOS or the latest version of iTunes. … If you see an alert that shows “Set up as New” or “Restore from Backup,” it means your iPhone is activated.
- 1 How long does iPhone XR take to setup?
- 2 What cool things can iPhone XR do?
- 3 What are some cool features on the iPhone XR?
- 4 How can I use my iPhone XR without the home button?
- 5 How do I connect my iPhone to XR without Apple ID?
- 6 Why is my new iPhone not updating?
- 7 Why is my new iPhone not Downloading apps?
- 8 Why is iPhone not activated?
- 9 Why is it taking so long for my new iPhone to set up?
- 10 How do I turn on my iPhone 12?
- 11 Can iPhone XR use fingerprint?
How long does iPhone XR take to setup?
This process may take 2-3 minutes. If the activation fails, view this support info.
What cool things can iPhone XR do?
- Tap to Wake. All you have to do is tap on the iPhone XR’s screen to wake it up.
- Swipe Up to Go Home. There’s no Home button on the iPhone XR.
- Access App Switcher Faster.
- Open Notification Center.
- Open Control Center.
- Pay with Apple Pay.
- Quickly Switch Between Recent Apps.
- Take a Screenshot.
What are some cool features on the iPhone XR?
- Trick 1: Innovative Ways to Make a Phone call.
- Trick 2: Quickly zoom in on any part of the screen.
- Trick 4: Create Your Own Memoji.
- Trick 5: Switch To a One-Handed Keyboard.
How do I connect my iPhone to XR without Apple ID?
Why is my new iPhone not updating?
Remove and download the update again If you still can’t install the latest version of iOS or iPadOS, try downloading the update again: Go to Settings > General > [Device name] Storage. … Tap the update, then tap Delete Update. Go to Settings > General > Software Update and download the latest update.
Why is my new iPhone not Downloading apps?
There can be many reasons such as — poor Internet connection, low storage space on your iOS device, a bug in the App Store, faulty iPhone settings, or even a restriction setting on your iPhone that prevent the apps to download.
Why is iPhone not activated?
Sometimes your network and WiFi settings will prevent your phone from activating. Unfortunately, iPhones must have a strong internet connection to activate. Try connecting to a different wifi network to activate your device. If things still don’t work, you should try to activate your iPhone via iTunes.
Why is it taking so long for my new iPhone to set up?
There could be many reasons, most likely wifi network reliability or speed, or busy Apple servers. There could be many reasons, most likely wifi network reliability or speed, or busy Apple servers.
How do I turn on my iPhone 12?
Can iPhone XR use fingerprint?
Apple replaced Touch ID with Face ID on the iPhone X in 2017, and the latest iPhones — the iPhone XS and iPhone XR — don’t have a fingerprint sensor, either. Face ID was touted as a more secure form of biometric security for iPhones compared to Touch ID.