- Log in to My TELUS or register for My TELUS at telus.com/MyTelus.
- Go to Plans & devices.
- Select the subscriber that will be doing the SIM swap.
- Select the Device tab.
- Select Swap your SIM card and follow the steps on that page.
Likewise, How do I connect my iPhone to Telus? Connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer using the USB cable that came in the box or a compatible cable. iTunes will start automatically and will prompt you to install an update to the carrier settings. Select Update Settings. iTunes will install data, SMS and Voice services onto your smartphone.
People ask also, How do I add a phone to my Telus account? Yes, simply activate a new phone number under the same account. You can go to a store or call in customer service to proceed. However, if you have multiple late payments or if you are under the credit limit program, you will not be able to add a new line.
Also, How do I activate my new iPhone? Press and hold the Power button (top-right edge) to power the new iPhone on. From the Activation screen, confirm your phone number then tap Next. If confirmation fails, see this Apple support info. Enter the account PIN or the last 4 digits of the account owner’s Social Security Number (SSN) then tap Next.
Also know, How do you activate a new phone?
- Save contacts and content on your old phone using the Transfer Content info.
- Power both phones down.
- If necessary, insert the SIM card into the new phone.
- If necessary;
- Follow the on-screen Setup Wizard instructions to activate and set up your new phone.
- 1 Do I have to use the new SIM card with my new phone?
- 2 How do I buy data for my iPhone?
- 3 How do I turn on my internet on my iPhone?
- 4 How do I setup my new SIM card?
- 5 How do you activate a new SIM card?
- 6 Can you have two numbers on one cell phone Telus?
- 7 How do I set up my old iPhone to my new iPhone?
- 8 How do I activate my new iPhone 12?
- 9 How do I transfer my service to my new phone?
- 10 Why is my new phone not activated?
- 11 What happens if you take out your SIM card and put it in another phone?
Do I have to use the new SIM card with my new phone?
You usually only need a new SIM card if you are a new customer, or if the phone takes a different size of SIM card (for example, the iPhone 4 uses a “Micro SIM” which is smaller than normal SIM cards). SIM cards do not contain data such as pictures, music, movies, ringtones, etc.
How do I buy data for my iPhone?
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Manage Storage or iCloud Storage.
- Tap Buy More Storage or Change Storage Plan.
- Choose a plan and follow the onscreen instructions.
How do I turn on my internet on my iPhone?
- Go to Settings > Wi-Fi, then turn on Wi-Fi.
- Tap one of the following: A network: Enter the password, if required. Other: Joins a hidden network. Enter the name of the hidden network, security type, and password.
How do I setup my new SIM card?
- Make sure your phone is off.
- Locate the small hole on the side of the phone.
- Insert the tool provided or a paperclip into the hole, which releases the SIM tray.
- Take out the old SIM card and place the new one in the same way.
- Carefully push the tray back in.
- Turn on the phone.
How do you activate a new SIM card?
- Go to att.com/getstartedbiz.
- Select Activate your device for AT&T wireless device.
- Enter the required information.
- Select Continue.
- Follow the prompts to complete your activation.
Can you have two numbers on one cell phone Telus?
Telus and Koodo launched support for eSIM for iPhone and Android devices last week, bringing support for Dual SIM. This means wireless users can have two phone lines on their smartphones—one physical SIM card and a digital eSIM.
How do I set up my old iPhone to my new iPhone?
- Back Up Your Old iPhone or iPad. First you need to back up your old phone, which can you do via iCloud or your computer.
- Turn Off Your Old iPhone. Once you’re fully backed up, turn off your old device.
- Turn On Your New Device.
- Restore Your Backup.
- Make Sure Your Wi-Fi Connection Is Stable.
How do I activate my new iPhone 12?
How do I transfer my service to my new phone?
- Sign in with your Google account. To check whether you have a Google Account, enter your email address. If you don’t have a Google Account, create a Google Account.
- Sync your data. Learn how to back up your data.
- Check that you have a Wi-Fi connection.
Why is my new phone not activated?
You may receive this error if your SIM card has gone bad (or another one has been activated which is a sign of fraudulent activity), you do not have a SIM card in your phone, your phone is not compatible with the SIM card that’s in it (i.e. the phone isn’t unlocked), or some other major issue.
What happens if you take out your SIM card and put it in another phone?
When you move your SIM to another phone, you keep the same cell phone service. SIM cards make it easy for you to have multiple phone numbers so you can switch between them whenever you like. … In contrast, only SIM cards from a specific cell phone company will work in its locked phones.