- Tap Settings > Accounts & passwords > Add account.
- Tap Other.
- Tap Add mail Account.
- Enter your name, email address, password and a description for your account.
- Tap Next. Mail will try to find the email settings and finish your account setup.
Also know, How do I set up Telus webmail?
- Download the Gmail app from the App Store or Google Play on your device. Follow the on-screen instructions to download and install the app.
- Open the Gmail app. Once it installs, select Add account. Select Google as this is used for TELUS email.
People ask also, How do I get my Telus email on my phone?
- From the home screen, tap menu.
- Select settings.
- Scroll down to accounts and select add account.
- Select the type of account you would like to add.
- Type your email address.
- Type your password.
- Tap next,
- Give this account a name.
Also, How do I access Telus webmail?
- Navigate to webmail.telus.net.
- Enter your email/username and password. Select Continue.
Likewise, What are Telus email settings?
- SMTP server: smtp.telus.net.
- Security type: SSL.
- Port: **465. **Note: Some countries may be blocked from using this port when travelling internationally.
- Require sign-in: checked.
- Username: your telus.net email address.
- Password: your telus.net email password.
Server address: imap.telus.net. Port: 993.
- 1 How do I get a free SMTP server?
- 2 Is TELUS getting rid of email?
- 3 How do I reactivate my TELUS email account?
- 4 Is there an app for TELUS webmail?
- 5 Is Google taking over TELUS email?
- 6 Why did TELUS use Gmail?
- 7 How do I link my Telus email to Outlook?
- 8 Is Gmail an SMTP server?
- 9 How do I setup my Telus email on Google?
- 10 How do I set up Telus IMAP for Outlook?
- 11 What is my Telus net IMAP password?
How do I get a free SMTP server?
- SendinBlue – 9000 Free Emails Every Month Forever.
- Pepipost – 30,000 Free Emails | 150,000 Emails @ Just $17.5.
- Pabbly – Unlimited Emails | 100 Subscribers.
- Elastic Emails.
- Amazon SES.
Is TELUS getting rid of email?
No, we will be migrating all accounts over to our new platform and we will not be supporting our existing platform starting in 2021. You will continue enjoying what you love about your TELUS email in a more secure and reliable platform. To avoid moving to the new platform, your email account would have to be closed.
How do I reactivate my TELUS email account?
- Your TELUS email address. For a complete list of all your TELUS email addresses, go to My TELUS, select Internet and then Email.
- Your TELUS email password. If you don’t remember your TELUS email password, visit telus.com/reset for information on how to reset it using My TELUS.
Is there an app for TELUS webmail?
Mobile devices: Apple Mail app You can access your TELUS email on the Mail application included with your iPhone or iPad.
Is Google taking over TELUS email?
To provide our customers with the best possible email experience, TELUS is in the process of transitioning all existing TELUS email accounts to a platform powered by Google. This transition will require you to take action and will mean a change in how you access your TELUS email today.
Why did TELUS use Gmail?
Telus explains they will be transitioning Telus email accounts—including all email addresses—to be powered by Google to provide the “best possible email experience.” The company reassures customers all Telus email address, including contacts and calendar events will be migrated.
How do I link my Telus email to Outlook?
- First select Google apps in the top-right corner (the 9-dot menu), and then select Account.
- Select Security on the left-hand side.
- Scroll down to “Less secure app access” and select Turn on access.
- Toggle “Allow less secure apps switch” to On.
Is Gmail an SMTP server?
The Gmail SMTP server lets you send emails using your Gmail account and Google’s servers. One option here is to configure third-party email clients, such as Thunderbird or Outlook, to send emails via your Gmail account.
How do I setup my Telus email on Google?
- Select Add account to start setup.
- Select Google.
How do I set up Telus IMAP for Outlook?
- From your desktop, select Start.
- From the Start menu, select Microsoft Office Outlook 2013.
- From the top taskbar, select File.
- From the left panel, select Info.
- Select +Add Account.
- The Add New Account window is displayed.
- Select Next.
- Select IMAP.
What is my Telus net IMAP password?
- Go to your telus.net Webmail.
- Select Forgot?
- Enter your TELUS email address.
- If you previously setup a recovery email method, a password reset link will be sent to you.
- If you previously setup a recovery mobile phone number, a passcode will be sent to your phone.