- From a Home screen, navigate: Phone app > Voicemail. (lower-right).
- Tap Set Up Now.
- Enter a password then tap Done.
- Re-enter the password then tap Done.
- Tap Custom to record a greeting.
- Tap Record to begin.
- When finished, tap Stop.
- To complete, tap ‘Done’ or ‘Save’.
Also know, Why is my voicemail unavailable on my iPhone 11? The voicemail/visual voicemail not working in iOS 11 may be caused by dysfunctional network, thus, turning on and off the Airplane Mode is worth trying. Go to “Settings” > Turn on “Airplane Mode” > Turn it off about 20 seconds.
Likewise, How do I activate voicemail on my iPhone? Go to the Phone app at the bottom of your iPhone home screen and select it. At the bottom of the phone window, you will see the Voicemail icon in the right corner. Select it to open up your voicemail interface. The voicemail screen should show an empty space with a button to Set up now in the center of the screen.
People ask also, How do I set up voicemail on my iPhone for the first time? Set up voicemail The first time you tap Voicemail, you’re asked to create a voicemail password and record your voicemail greeting. Tap Voicemail, then tap Set Up Now. Create a voicemail password. Choose a greeting—Default or Custom; if you choose Custom, you can record a new greeting.
Also, Why can’t I set my voicemail greeting on my iPhone? If you don’t have the ‘Greeting’ option when you tap ‘Voicemail’ on your Apple® iPhone®, ensure your voicemail has been set up. If your voicemail has been set up and you are unable to change your greeting through the ‘Voicemail’ tab, dial *86 then choose option 4 to change.
- Tap the three dots (upper right corner of screen)
- Tap “settings”
- Tap “voicemail”
- Tap “advanced settings”
- Tap “setup.
- Tap “voicemail number.
- Enter your 10-digit phone number and Tap “OK.
- Tap the home key to return to the main menu.
- 1 How do I turn on my voicemail?
- 2 How do I find out what my voicemail password is?
- 3 How do I reset my voicemail?
- 4 How do you set up greeting on iPhone?
- 5 What is the default iPhone voicemail greeting?
- 6 Why is my voicemail not working?
- 7 How do you fix an unavailable Voicemail on iPhone?
- 8 How do I setup my voicemail on my AT&T iPhone?
- 9 What is the number for my voicemail?
- 10 How many numbers is a voicemail password?
- 11 Why is my voicemail asking for a password?
How do I turn on my voicemail?
- From a Home screen, navigate: Phone icon > Menu icon. > Settings. If not available, swipe up to display all apps then tap the Phone icon.
- Tap Voicemail. If unavailable, tap Call Settings > Voicemail.
- Tap the Visual Voicemail switch to turn on or off . If unavailable, tap Notifications.
How do I find out what my voicemail password is?
If you don’t have access to your online account, you can dial in to your voicemail by pressing and holding the ‘1’ key on your phone’s keypad. After your phone connects to the voicemail system, you can access your password settings by pressing ‘*’, followed by the 5 key.
How do I reset my voicemail?
- Open the Google Voice app .
- At the top left, tap Menu Settings.
- In the Voicemail section, tap Voicemail greeting.
- Next to the greeting you want to use, tap More Set as active.
How do you set up greeting on iPhone?
What is the default iPhone voicemail greeting?
The default voicemail greeting on the iPhone plays generic Your call has been forward to an automated voice message system recording. If you use your phone for work, create a personalized greeting that tells people you’re a professional.
Why is my voicemail not working?
In many cases, an update to your carrier’s voicemail app or settings can resolve the issue, but don’t forget to call your voicemail number to check if it is set up correctly. Once you’ve set up your voicemail, you’re free to switch off when you need to. There are other ways you can stay in contact, however.
If the issue is not due to an outage, there are several ways you can troubleshoot your iPhone’s voicemail. Try changing your voicemail password, updating IOS, resetting your network settings, turning airplane mode on and off, or restarting the Phone app.
How do I setup my voicemail on my AT&T iPhone?
- To set up your visual voicemail, from the home screen select the. Phone app.
- Select the Voicemail tab, then select Set Up Now.
- Enter a 7 to 15 digit voicemail password, then select Done.
- Select Default to use the default greeting.
- Your voicemail inbox will be displayed.
What is the number for my voicemail?
To call your voicemail and retrieve messages, follow these steps: From any Home screen, tap Phone. Touch and hold 1 or dial 123 and tap Call, or tap the Voicemail tab to call voicemail.
How many numbers is a voicemail password?
Android (via Cricket Visual Voicemail) Tap Password – Manage your Visual Voicemail Password. Enter the current password. Enter the new password. Your voicemail password must be between seven and fifteen digits long (numbers only).
Why is my voicemail asking for a password?
By default, the system requires a password when you call to access voicemail: … For increased security, change your voicemail password periodically. This helps prevents unauthorized voicemail access from your own or another phone.