People ask also, How do I set up voicemail on Fido iPhone?
- Call your own Fido phone number.
- Press the “#” key during your greeting message.
- Enter your access code when prompted.
- Follow the instructions to listen to your messages.
Likewise, How do I activate my Fido voicemail?
- Go to Settings > Call Settings > Voicemail Settings > Voicemail Number.
- Enter +14168216549.
- Save the settings.
Also know, How do I activate my voicemail on iPhone 8?
- From a Home screen, navigate: Phone app > Voicemail. (lower-right).
- Tap Set Up Now.
- Enter a password then tap Done.
- Re-enter the password then tap Done.
- Tap Custom to record a greeting.
- Tap Record to begin.
- When finished, tap Stop.
- To complete, tap ‘Done’ or ‘Save’.
Also, Why can’t I setup my voicemail on my iPhone 8? Make sure that you set up your voicemail. To check, dial your phone number from your iPhone. Call your iPhone from another phone and try to leave yourself a voicemail. Go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset Network Settings.
- Tap the three dots (upper right corner of screen)
- Tap “settings”
- Tap “voicemail”
- Tap “advanced settings”
- Tap “setup.
- Tap “voicemail number.
- Enter your 10-digit phone number and Tap “OK.
- Tap the home key to return to the main menu.
- 1 How do I initialize my voicemail?
- 2 Why is my voicemail not working Fido?
- 3 How do I get my Fido access code?
- 4 Why isn’t my voicemail working on my iPhone?
- 5 How do I activate voicemail on my iPhone?
- 6 How do I fix my voicemail on my iPhone?
- 7 How do I reset my voicemail on my iPhone 8?
- 8 Why is my voicemail not working?
- 9 What happened to my voicemail icon on my iPhone?
- 10 How do I setup a voicemail password on my iPhone?
- 11 How do I find my voicemail PIN number?
How do I initialize my voicemail?
- Open the dial pad on your Phone.
- Press and hold 1 to access voicemail.
- When prompted, enter the temporary password (the last four digits of your wireless phone number).
- Follow the prompts to set up a new password.
- Follow the prompts to record your name or business name.
Why is my voicemail not working Fido?
For Android phones, go to Settings > Call Settings > Voicemail Settings > Voicemail Number. It’s important that the + sign is entered before the number. For all other phones, the number can be stored in your voicemail settings or simply by saving the number as a quick-dial.
How do I get my Fido access code?
Alternatively, you can use our self-serve menu by dialling 6-1-1 from your Fido phone or by dialling 1-888-481-3436 from any other phone: Press “1” to use the self-serve menu. Press “3” to access the services menu. Press “2” to change your Voice Messaging access code.
Why isn’t my voicemail working on my iPhone?
Make sure that you have the latest version of iOS. Check for a carrier-bundle update: Go to Settings > General > About. If an update is available, a message will ask you to update. To check your cellular network connection, try to call someone.
How do I activate voicemail on my iPhone?
Go to the Phone app at the bottom of your iPhone home screen and select it. At the bottom of the phone window, you will see the Voicemail icon in the right corner. Select it to open up your voicemail interface. The voicemail screen should show an empty space with a button to Set up now in the center of the screen.
How do I fix my voicemail on my iPhone?
- Verify that Voicemail is set up on your iPhone.
- Try calling your voicemail directly.
- Force close and reopen the Phone app.
- Toggle Cellular Service on and off.
- Switch on and switch off Airplane Mode.
- Restart your iPhone to fix your voicemail not working.
- Check for and install a Carrier Settings update.
How do I reset my voicemail on my iPhone 8?
- From a Home screen, tap the Phone app . If an app isn’t available on your Home screen, swipe left to access the App Library.
- Tap Voicemail.
- Tap Custom to record a greeting.
- Tap Record to begin recording the custom greeting message.
- Tap Stop to end recording then tap Save.
Why is my voicemail not working?
In many cases, an update to your carrier’s voicemail app or settings can resolve the issue, but don’t forget to call your voicemail number to check if it is set up correctly. Once you’ve set up your voicemail, you’re free to switch off when you need to. There are other ways you can stay in contact, however.
What happened to my voicemail icon on my iPhone?
It’s can be both a carrier and an Apple issue. Make sure the carrier has voicemail notification enabled on your account. Then, on the iPhone, go to Settings>Notifications>Phone and make sure you have badges enabled. I would also reset network settings once all this is done.
How do I setup a voicemail password on my iPhone?
Change your greeting: Tap Voicemail, then tap Greeting. Change your voicemail password: Go to Settings > Phone > Change Voicemail Password, then enter the new password.
How do I find my voicemail PIN number?
- Access your Voice Manager.
- Select Settings.
- Select Messages Settings.
- Select Change Voicemail PIN.
- On the Voicemail PIN page, enter your new PIN and confirm.
- Click Done.