Set up your Voicemail From your phone, dial 1 + your area code + your phone number. You ll hear an automated welcome message. You ll then be asked to create a password, and record your name and greeting.
Also know, How do I activate my koodo Voicemail?
- From your phone, dial 1 + your area code + your phone number.
- You’ll hear an automated welcome message.
- You’ll then be asked to create a password, and record your name and greeting.
People ask also, Why can’t I access my Voicemail Koodo? Go to settings » General » Reset » Reset network settings. If a network reset doesn’t help, you would have to contact Koodo and ask a rep to check their end.
Likewise, How do I set up incoming Voicemail on my iPhone?
- From a Home screen, navigate: Phone app > Voicemail. (lower-right).
- Tap Set Up Now.
- Enter a password then tap Done.
- Re-enter the password then tap Done.
- Tap Custom to record a greeting.
- Tap Record to begin.
- When finished, tap Stop.
- To complete, tap ‘Done’ or ‘Save’.
Also, How do I activate my Voicemail? Set up voicemail on your mobile phone From your mobile phone, press and hold 1 or the Voicemail key. Do one of the following: For a new voicemail box—follow the prompts to create your password and greeting. For an existing voicemail box—enter your password if prompted.
- Open the Phone app .
- At the bottom, tap Dialpad .
- Touch and hold 1.
- 1 Do I pay for visual voicemail?
- 2 Why is my visual voicemail not working?
- 3 Does Samsung have visual voicemail?
- 4 How do I activate visual voicemail on Bell?
- 5 Why can’t I set up voicemail on my iPhone?
- 6 Where are iPhone voicemail settings?
- 7 How do I get my voicemail on my iPhone?
- 8 How do I fix my voicemail on my iPhone?
- 9 How do I find my voicemail PIN number?
- 10 How do you fix an unavailable voicemail on iPhone?
- 11 What is the difference between voicemail and visual voicemail?
Do I pay for visual voicemail?
How much does Visual Voicemail cost? Basic Visual Voicemail on Android and iPhone are free and included with your smartphone plan. … Data charges also may apply when using Visual Voicemail.
Why is my visual voicemail not working?
The Visual Voicemail Application requires a connection to our cellular data network. Make sure Mobile data is turned on, and you’re able to access data with Wi-Fi turned off. … If that doesn’t do the trick, try resetting the Voicemail app. This will -not- delete any voicemail messages; it will only reset the app itself.
Does Samsung have visual voicemail?
The Samsung Visual Voicemail app comes pre-installed on Android phones. Note: Ensure that your phone is connected to the Spectrum Mobile data network and that Airplane Mode is turned off. Otherwise, you won’t be able to check messages or get notifications. … Select the Voicemail app.
How do I activate visual voicemail on Bell?
You can add iPhone Visual Voicemail to your Bell Mobility rate plan through MyBell or by contacting us. Once you’ve subscribed, tap Voicemail in the Phone application. Tap Set up Now and follow the instructions.
Why can’t I set up voicemail on my iPhone?
If you can’t set up Visual Voicemail, contact your carrier to make sure that your plan supports the feature. … Check your Visual Voicemail after each step: Make sure that you have the latest version of iOS. Check for a carrier-bundle update: Go to Settings > General > About.
Where are iPhone voicemail settings?
Tap “Phone” on your iPhone’s “Home” screen and tap “Voicemail” to access your voice-mail settings. Tap “Greeting” and select “Default” if you wish to use the default greeting for your voice mails. Click “Custom” if you want to create a personalized greeting, and tap “Record” to say your greeting.
How do I get my voicemail on my iPhone?
- Open the Phone app on your iPhone.
- Tap Voicemail in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Tap a voicemail to open the playback options.
- Choose Speaker if you want to play the message from the iPhone speaker.
- Press Play to listen to the message.
- Press Pause to pause the message.
How do I fix my voicemail on my iPhone?
- Verify that Voicemail is set up on your iPhone.
- Try calling your voicemail directly.
- Force close and reopen the Phone app.
- Toggle Cellular Service on and off.
- Switch on and switch off Airplane Mode.
- Restart your iPhone to fix your voicemail not working.
- Check for and install a Carrier Settings update.
How do I find my voicemail PIN number?
- Access your Voice Manager.
- Select Settings.
- Select Messages Settings.
- Select Change Voicemail PIN.
- On the Voicemail PIN page, enter your new PIN and confirm.
- Click Done.
If the issue is not due to an outage, there are several ways you can troubleshoot your iPhone’s voicemail. Try changing your voicemail password, updating IOS, resetting your network settings, turning airplane mode on and off, or restarting the Phone app.
What is the difference between voicemail and visual voicemail?
Visual Voicemail is a device specific application that provides additional features over Voicemail, notably, message details are displayed on screen like an email inbox. … The principle advantage of Visual Voicemail over traditional Voicemail is Visual Voicemail offers far more controllability.