- From a Home screen, navigate: Phone app > Voicemail. (lower-right).
- Tap Set Up Now.
- Enter a password then tap Done.
- Re-enter the password then tap Done.
- Tap Custom to record a greeting.
- Tap Record to begin.
- When finished, tap Stop.
- To complete, tap ‘Done’ or ‘Save’.
Likewise, How do I activate my voicemail?
- Tap the three dots (upper right corner of screen)
- Tap “settings”
- Tap “voicemail”
- Tap “advanced settings”
- Tap “setup.
- Tap “voicemail number.
- Enter your 10-digit phone number and Tap “OK.
- Tap the home key to return to the main menu.
Also know, How do I change the voice message on my iPhone?
- From a Home screen, tap the Phone app . If an app isn’t available on your Home screen, swipe left to access the App Library.
- Tap Voicemail.
- Tap Custom to record a greeting.
- Tap Record to begin recording the custom greeting message.
- Tap Stop to end recording then tap Save.
Also, How do I set up voice message on my phone?
- Open the Google Voice app .
- At the top left, tap Menu. Settings.
- In the Voicemail section, tap Voicemail greeting.
- Tap Record a greeting.
- Tap Record .
- Record your greeting and when you’re done, tap Stop .
- Choose what you want to do with the recording: To listen to the recording, tap Play .
People ask also, How do you access voicemail on an iPhone?
- Open the Phone app on your iPhone.
- Tap Voicemail in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Tap a voicemail to open the playback options.
- Choose Speaker if you want to play the message from the iPhone speaker.
- Press Play to listen to the message.
- Press Pause to pause the message.
- Verify that Voicemail is set up on your iPhone.
- Try calling your voicemail directly.
- Force close and reopen the Phone app.
- Toggle Cellular Service on and off.
- Switch on and switch off Airplane Mode.
- Restart your iPhone to fix your voicemail not working.
- Check for and install a Carrier Settings update.
- 1 How do I leave a voice message on my iPhone?
- 2 What is the iPhone default voicemail greeting?
- 3 How do I get rid of recorded name from voicemail?
- 4 How do I setup a voicemail password on my iPhone?
- 5 How do I set up Google Voice on my iPhone?
- 6 Is Google Voice free for personal use?
- 7 How do I listen to my iPhone voicemail from another phone?
- 8 How do I access my voicemail on my iPhone 6?
- 9 How do I find out what my voicemail password is?
- 10 Why is my voicemail not working?
- 11 How do I set up voicemail on my iPhone 12?
How do I leave a voice message on my iPhone?
- Open your Phone app.
- Tap Voicemail.
- Select Greeting.
- By default, your voicemail will be setup with your carrier’s generic greeting.
- To record a custom greeting, select Custom.
- Tap Record to begin recording your voicemail greeting.
- When you finish recording, tap Stop.
What is the iPhone default voicemail greeting?
The default voicemail greeting on the iPhone plays generic Your call has been forward to an automated voice message system recording. If you use your phone for work, create a personalized greeting that tells people you’re a professional.
How do I get rid of recorded name from voicemail?
- Navigate to your voicemail option if using a cell phone.
- Listen to the recorded voicemail instructions.
- Press the number on your keypad symbolizing “Yes” when asked if you want to delete your current message.
How do I setup a voicemail password on my iPhone?
Change your greeting: Tap Voicemail, then tap Greeting. Change your voicemail password: Go to Settings > Phone > Change Voicemail Password, then enter the new password.
How do I set up Google Voice on my iPhone?
- Open the Voice app .
- In the top left, tap Menu. Settings.
- Under “Account,” tap Devices and numbers.
- Tap New linked number.
- Enter the phone number to link.
- Google Voice sends you a verification code. To verify a mobile number: Tap Send code.
- Enter the code. tap Verify.
Is Google Voice free for personal use?
Google Voice is a free service that lets you merge multiple phone numbers into a single number that you can call or text from. You can set up a Google Voice account on either your computer or mobile device, and immediately begin placing domestic and international calls, or sending texts.
How do I listen to my iPhone voicemail from another phone?
- Dial your iPhone phone number from another phone and wait for your voicemail greeting to play.
- While the greeting plays, dial *, your voicemail password, and then #.
- To replay the message, tap 4.
- To delete the message, tap 7.
- To save the message, tap 9.
How do I access my voicemail on my iPhone 6?
Go to your voicemail icon and click on it to get access to your list of voicemail messages. Alternatively, you can tap on the “Phone” icon on the home screen, and then tap on “Voicemail”. Step 2) Listen to your iPhone voicemails.
How do I find out what my voicemail password is?
If you don’t have access to your online account, you can dial in to your voicemail by pressing and holding the ‘1’ key on your phone’s keypad. After your phone connects to the voicemail system, you can access your password settings by pressing ‘*’, followed by the 5 key.
Why is my voicemail not working?
In many cases, an update to your carrier’s voicemail app or settings can resolve the issue, but don’t forget to call your voicemail number to check if it is set up correctly. Once you’ve set up your voicemail, you’re free to switch off when you need to. There are other ways you can stay in contact, however.
How do I set up voicemail on my iPhone 12?
- To get started, go to the Phone app on your iPhone 12.
- Tap the Voicemail icon.
- If it’s the first time you’re accessing voicemail, you’ll see an option to set up your voicemail.
- When prompted, create a voicemail password.
- Then you’ll be prompted to choose or create a greeting.