- Tap the more () button beneath the cover image of the book you want to share.
- Tap Share book.
- In the share sheet, tap the method you want to use. For this example, we’ll use Mail.
- Add an address for the email message.
- Add your own text to the body of the message.
- Tap Send.
Also, Can I share an iBook with a friend? Answer: A: You can share iBooks via iOS family sharing only. Otherwise, people need to buy their own copy or use a library book loan.
Likewise, How do I share my iBooks with family?
- Choose one person to be the organizer.
- Open Settings on iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on your name, then choose Family Sharing.
- You’re prompted through confirming your Apple ID.
- Then you can add or invite family members.
People ask also, How do I share books between Apple devices?
- Connect your device to your Mac.
- In the Finder on your Mac, select the device in the Finder sidebar.
- Select Books in the button bar.
- Select the “Sync books onto [device name]” tickbox to turn on syncing of your books.
- To sync a selection of books, select the “Selected books” tickbox.
Also know, How do I share an ebook with someone?
- Log into your Amazon account as you normally would, and head to the Manage Your Content and Devices page.
- Click the Actions button next to the book or magazine title you want to loan. Select Loan this title.
- Enter the recipient’s email address and an optional message.
- Click Send now.
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & devices.
- In the “Overview” tab, next to “Share apps,” tap Send.
- Select which apps to share.
- Tap Send.
- Choose who to send the apps to.
- 1 How do I share an iPhone app?
- 2 Can family members share Kindle books?
- 3 How do you share books from iPhone to iPad?
- 4 How do you sync collections in iBooks?
- 5 Where are books stored on iPhone?
- 6 Can two Kindles be linked to the same account?
- 7 Can I give my Kindle book to someone else?
- 8 Can I share an ebook with my class?
- 9 Can I share an app with a family member?
- 10 How do I share an app from one phone to another?
- 11 How do I share an app with my family?
You can easily share Kindle books between family members, but you’ll have to set up an Amazon Household first. … Once all accounts under the Household approve the setup, books are automatically shared between members’ devices. You can create an Amazon Household online or directly on your Kindle.
- Step 1: Turn ‘On’ connectivity controls. Unlock your iPhone iOS device, tap the ‘Settings’ icon and turn on ‘Wi-Fi’ and ‘Bluetooth’ option.
- Step 2: Choose ‘Airdrop’
- Step 3: Choose the Book.
- Step 4: Share the Book.
How do you sync collections in iBooks?
“To automatically sync your Collections with your other devices, sign in to all of your devices with the same Apple ID. Then, on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > iBooks and turn on Sync Collections.”
Where are books stored on iPhone?
Basically, when you turn on iCloud for iBooks, apparently it copies all your locally stored books from ~/Library/Containers/com. apple. BKAgentService/Data/Documents/iBooks/Books to the iCloud drive and then deletes them from the previous location.
You can add multiple Kindles to your account. Having two or more Kindles registered to the same account is useful if you and other family members have the same tastes in books. … The Manage Your Devices page lists all your Kindle devices (including any Kindle apps installed on your computer, tablet, or phone).
Can I give my Kindle book to someone else?
Go to the Manage Your Content and Devices and locate the title you’d like to loan. Select the Actions button then select Loan this title on your eligible title. Enter the recipient’s personal email address and optional message then select Send. Select Send now and a book loan notification is sent to the recipient.
Another way is to email the ebook file to all the members of the class or group as an attachment. Each student will then open the attachment and save it to his or her computer. Then the student can email the file to his or her Kindle device.
Google Play Family Library on Android Like Apple’s Family Sharing service, it allows you to share purchased content with up to six people in your family (including apps, games, movies, TV shows, e-books and more). … Once you’ve set up your family group, it can also be used for a Google Play Music family subscription.
Android platform Open the Play Store app. In the top left, tap Menu > Account > Family > Sign up for Family Library. Follow the instructions on the screen to set up your Family Library.