Go to Settings > Cellular > Personal Hotspot, then turn on Allow Others to Join. Note: If you don’t see the option for Personal Hotspot, and Cellular Data is turned on in Settings > Cellular, contact your carrier about adding Personal Hotspot to your plan.
Also, How do you transfer data from iPhone to iPhone?
- Open Settings on your old iPhone.
- Tap the Apple ID banner.
- Tap iCloud.
- Tap iCloud Backup.
- Tap Back Up Now.
- Turn your old iPhone off once the backup is finished.
- Remove the SIM card from your old iPhone or if you’re going to move it to your new one.
Also know, How do I enable data sharing on my iPhone?
- Tap your profile picture or initials at the top right.
- Below Privacy, tap Apps or Devices.
- To change the access for an item, tap it, then turn on or off permission to write data to—or read data from—Health.
Likewise, How can I share data from iPhone to android?
- Locate the uploaded file on your iPhone.
- Tap the 3-dot button beside it and tap Share from the options.
- Input the email of the Android receiver and tap The Android receiver will receive the file instantly and can find it inside the Shared folder.
People ask also, How do I transfer data from iPhone to iPhone wirelessly? As long as your iOS devices are running iOS 8 or later, you can use the iOS data transfer tool – EaseUS MobiMover to transfer the supported files from one iPhone to another without iCloud or iTunes. With this software, you are able to transfer multiple or all files to your new device without syncing.
- 1 How do I enable activity sharing data?
- 2 Can someone see what I do on my iPhone?
- 3 Why is my iPhone on 3g instead of 4G?
- 4 How do I transfer files from iPhone to Android via Bluetooth?
- 5 What app can i use to transfer data from iPhone to android?
- 6 How do I transfer from iPhone to android without iCloud?
- 7 How do I transfer app data from iPhone to iPhone?
- 8 How do I transfer data to my new phone?
- 9 How do I transfer everything from my old iPhone to my new iPhone 11?
- 10 How do I transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud?
- 11 Why are my emails not transferring to my new iPhone?
How do I enable activity sharing data?
- In Settings, scroll down and tap “Privacy.”
- Tap “Health.”
- Tap “Nike Run Club.”
- Select the data to share with the Health app. Choose from: Active Energy. Heart Rate. Walking + Running Distance.
Can someone see what I do on my iPhone?
They can download anything they want on another phone., they cannot directly monitor yours unless they’ve had physical access to them and have done what is known as jailbreaking to them.
Why is my iPhone on 3g instead of 4G?
This usually means that you do not have a 4G connection in your current location. However, if you were getting 4G in that location on your previous iPhone I suggest you contact you Carrier as the problem is most likely on their end. I hope this helps!
How do I transfer files from iPhone to Android via Bluetooth?
- Launch the Bump app on both devices.
- Tap the category button for the type of file you want to transfer from the sender’s handset.
- Touch the specific file you want to transfer from the list of available files on the sender’s handset.
What app can i use to transfer data from iPhone to android?
- Google Drive. Google has made it very easier to move iOS data to an Android device by launching the Google Drive app.
- SHAREit. The SHAREit is another good iOS to Android transfer app.
- Move to Android.
- Samsung Smart Switch.
How do I transfer from iPhone to android without iCloud?
- Step 1: Create a google account. Go to google homepage, here you will find an option or section “create account”.
- Step 2: Add google account to your iPhone.
- Step 3: Synchronization of your data with google account.
- Step 4: Finally, log in to your Android device with the same google account.
How do I transfer app data from iPhone to iPhone?
Step 1. Select the apps on the old iPhone that you want to send to the new iPhone and hit the “Share” button then choose the destination iPhone. Step 2. On your new iPhone, tap “Accept” to allow Airdrop transfer selected apps from your old to the new iPhone.
How do I transfer data to my new phone?
- Sign in with your Google Account. To check whether you have a Google Account, enter your email address. If you don’t have a Google Account, create a Google Account.
- Sync your data. Learn how to back up your data.
- Check that you have a Wi-Fi connection.
How do I transfer everything from my old iPhone to my new iPhone 11?
How do I transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud?
- Connect your old iPhone to a computer and open iTunes.
- Choose your iPhone by tapping the phone’s icon and.
- Click Info > Select the Sync Contacts option > Click Apply to sync your iPhone as well as the contacts with your computer.
Why are my emails not transferring to my new iPhone?
Check Mail Fetch and Notification settings If Push isn’t available as a setting, your account will default to Fetch. … Go to Settings > Mail, then tap Accounts. Tap Fetch New Data. Choose a setting — like Automatically or Manually — or choose a schedule for how often the Mail app fetches data.