On your Mac, turn content blocking on and off in AdBlock’s options, on the “GENERAL” tab. Settings > Safari > Content Blockers.
People ask also, why does Safari not let me open some websites? If the page still won’t open, quit Safari, reopen it, then try again. Try again at a different time. The website server may be busy, or the website may be unavailable temporarily. … If your computer or network is protected by a firewall, you may need to specify proxy servers to access some internet sites.
Also know, how do I allow a website on Safari? In the Safari app on your Mac, choose Safari > Preferences, then click Websites. On the left, click the setting you want to customize—for example, Camera. Do any of the following: Choose settings for a website in the list: Select the website on the right, then choose the option you want for it.
Moreover, how do I unblock a website on Safari Mac?
As many you asked, how do I fix some websites not loading?
- See if the Problem Is on Your End or Theirs.
- Browse a Cached Version of the Page.
- Disable Add-Ons and Other Interfering Software.
- Check Another Browser or Incognito Window.
- Fix Your DNS.
- Fix 1: Refresh the webpage. Sometimes a Safari cannot open the page error is only a hiccup caused by a somehow interrupted network connection.
- Fix 2: Check your URL. You should also double check your URL to make sure it’s correct and proper.
- Fix 3: Clear Safari cache.
- Fix 4: Use a VPN.
- Fix 5: Change DNS settings.
How do I unblock a website on my iPhone Safari?
Go to Settings > Screen Time > Content and Privacy Restrictions > Content Restrictions > Web Content. You will see the sites that you have blocked on the bottom of the page. Put your finger on the website you want to remove from the list, and swipe to the left, until you see a Delete button on the right of the website.
How do I unblock pop ups in Safari?
From the Safari menu, choose Preferences… and click the Security tab. Ensure the Block pop-up windows option is not checked. Unchecking this option will allow pop-ups. To block pop-ups once again, check the Block pop-up windows checkbox.
How do you unblock a browser on a Mac?
- Select Safari in the menu bar ➙ Preferences (or use ⌘ + ,)
- Navigate to the Websites tab.
- Click on Pop-up Windows in the sidebar.
- Open the dropdown for any currently active website and choose from Block and Notify, Block, or Allow.
How do I fix some websites not loading on my Mac?
If a page doesn’t open or finish loading, try to reload it: Choose View > Reload Page or press Command-R. If that doesn’t work, press Command-Q to quit Safari, then reopen Safari and try again.
How do you unblock certain websites?
- Use a VPN to unblock any site you want.
- Unblock sites with an open proxy.
- Install a VPN or proxy browser extension.
- Use an IP address instead of a URL.
- Use the Tor Browser to unblock banned sites.
- View blocked content with Google Translate.
- Take advantage of a dynamic IP.
Why is one website not opening?
Why is my Internet not loading pages?
Web pages not opening in any Internet browser If web pages will not open in any Internet browser, your computer may have a virus or malware infection. Some viruses and malware prevents web pages from opening or loading in any Internet browser. We recommend you check for and remove viruses or malware on your computer.
Why https sites are not opening?
You need to clear the SSL cache. You can do that from Internet Options page > Content tab. On that page, you will find an option called Clear SSL state. Click on it.
Why does it keep saying network connection lost?
If you hit a “Lost internet connection” error message, that means your client computer is having network issues. Restart your modem and/or router at the host computer’s location. Some connection issues can be resolved by simply restarting the modem and/or router.
How do I reset Safari?
Apple Safari: Click on “Safari” located in the menu bar in the top left hand corner of the screen. Click on “Reset Safari…” Place a checkmark beside all available options. Press the “Reset” button.
How do I clear the Safari cache?
- From the home screen, tap Safari.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap the Bookmarks icon.
- In the lower left, tap Clear.
- Tap Clear History.