- Connect your iPhone and your Mac using your USB cable.
- Open iTunes and select the iPhone when it appears in the menu along the top of the window.
- Now click on Summary in the left-hand column.
- Choose Sync with this device over WiFi from the options.
- Click on Apply.
Also the question is, how do I transfer music from my Mac to iPhone?
- Connect your device to your Mac.
- In the Finder on your Mac, select the device in the Finder sidebar.
- Select Music in the button bar.
- Select the “Sync music onto [device name]” checkbox to turn on syncing of your music.
Additionally, why can’t I transfer music from my Mac to my iPhone? While transferring music from computer to iPhone using iTunes if you face cannot transfer music from iTunes to iPhone, the possible reason can be that when you sync music there may be you have not checked “Music” option there. So go in the iTunes music tab and check whether “Enter Music Library” option.
Best answer for this question, how do you transfer music from iTunes library to iPhone? Transfer music automatically: Select the iPhone icon in the upper-left corner of iTunes, select Music in the left pane, then select Sync Music. Transfer music manually from iTunes: Select Summary in the left pane, then select Manually manage music and videos.
Also know, how do I transfer music from my Mac to my iPhone without syncing?
- Connect your iPhone to the computer and wait for iTunes to launch automatically.
- Unlock the iPhone and trust the computer.
- In iTunes, click the device icon and choose “Summary.”
- Disable automatic sync and check “Manually manage music and videos”.
- Connect your device to your computer.
- In the iTunes app on your PC, click the Device button near the top left of the iTunes window.
- Click File Sharing.
- In the list on the left, select the app on your device that you want to transfer a file to or from.
- 1 Why is my music library not syncing?
- 2 Why can’t I add Apple music to my library?
- 3 How do I manually add music to my iPhone 2020?
- 4 How do I transfer music from iTunes to iPhone 12?
- 5 How do I transfer music from iTunes to iPhone 2021?
- 6 How do I transfer music from my iTunes to my iPhone without a computer?
- 7 How do I sync my music to my iPhone 12?
- 8 Can you add music without syncing?
- 9 How do I sync only music to my iPhone?
- 10 How do I send music from my computer to my phone?
- 11 Why can’t I see my music library on my iPhone?
Why is my music library not syncing?
Check your settings and network connection on all of your devices: Make sure that your devices have the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, macOS, or iTunes for Windows. Make sure that Sync Library is turned on for all of your devices. Connect all of your devices to the Internet.
Why can’t I add Apple music to my library?
Turn off iCloud Music Library and then turn it back on. Sign out of the iTunes Store and then sign back in. First check iTunes to see if the song is ineligible for upload. Additionally, if you added the song to your library from the Apple Music catalog, it might no longer be available on Apple Music.
How do I manually add music to my iPhone 2020?
Open the Music app and navigate to the media you would like to add to your iPhone. Click and drag any song, album, or artist to the iPhone button under Devices in the left menu bar. Repeat for all other music or media you’d like to add to your iPhone.
How do I transfer music from iTunes to iPhone 12?
- Connect your iPhone to the computer with a USB cable.
- Unlock your iPhone and trust the computer.
- Click the device icon and choose “Music”.
- Check the option “Sync Music” and choose “Remove and Sync” in the new iTunes window.
How do I transfer music from iTunes to iPhone 2021?
- Connect your iPhone to your computer.
- Launch iTunes on your computer.
- Locate the “Device” icon in the shape of an iPhone at the top-left.
- Access your iPhone and select “Music.”
- Select the playlists you want to transfer.
- Select “Apply.”
- If it doesn’t sync immediately, select “Sync.”
How do I transfer music from my iTunes to my iPhone without a computer?
- First find the download link of your audio file.
- The screen will show the progress of the file download how long this takes will depend upon the speed of your connection to the internet. …
- Click “Open in …
- Choose iCloud Drive, then Add.
How do I sync my music to my iPhone 12?
- Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable, then open iTunes and select your device. Learn what to do if your device doesn’t appear on your computer.
- Click Summary on the left side of the iTunes window.
- Select “Sync with this [device] over Wi-Fi.”
- Click Apply.
Can you add music without syncing?
iTunes automatically syncs your iPhone with your current iTunes library each time you connect the device to your PC. … To add songs to the iPhone without synching your entire library, access the program’s settings and disable the automatic sync option.
How do I sync only music to my iPhone?
- Open iTunes on your computer and connect your iOS device.
- Select the device icon that’s located at the top of the sidebar.
- Choose Summary.
- In the Options section, select the Sync only checked songs and videos check box.
- Select Done to save the setting.
How do I send music from my computer to my phone?
- Connect the phone to the PC.
- On the PC, choose Windows Media Player from the AutoPlay dialog box.
- On the PC, ensure that the Sync list appears.
- Drag to the Sync area the music you want to transfer to your phone.
- Click the Start Sync button to transfer the music from the PC to your Android phone.
Why can’t I see my music library on my iPhone?
Open iTunes. From the menu bar at the top of your screen, choose Edit > Preferences. Go to the General tab and select iCloud Music Library to turn it on. If you don’t subscribe to Apple Music or iTunes Match, you won’t see an option to turn on iCloud Music Library.