- Download and install the data transfer app on your iPhone.
- Connect the USB flash drive to your iPhone directly.
- When you see the options to transfer data, select to copy files from the USB.
Considering this, Can I connect a USB stick to my iPhone? The drives you want to connect with have a USB-A connector. Your iPhone or basic iPad has a Lightning port, so you’ll need an adapter. Fortunately, Apple makes just the one you need. Plug the Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter ($39) into your device, then plug the USB drive into the USB-A port.
Also know, How do I transfer files from computer to iPhone using USB without iTunes?
- Connect your iPhone to your PC with a USB cable and tap “Trust This Computer” on your device if you are asked.
- Select files on your computer and then click “Open” to transfer from your PC to iPhone.
- Here you can view the selected files.
Frequent question, How do I transfer photos from USB to iPhone?
- Connect the adapter to your iOS device.
- Connect your digital camera to the adapter by USB, or insert an SD card.
- Photos should open automatically in the Import tab.
- Tap Import All to import your content, or tap specific items then tap Import.
Additionally, How can I transfer data from PC to iPhone?
- Make sure you have installed the latest version of iTunes on your PC.
- Connect your iOS device to the computer and launch iTunes.
- Click the device icon and choose “File Sharing”.
- Select the app that works with File Sharing and click “Add” in iTunes.
Although the iPhone does not have a standard USB port to connect a flash drive, you can transfer photos from the iOS 10 Camera Roll with special hardware that plugs into the Lightning port on the bottom of the phone.
- 1 How do I transfer files from iPhone to USB without computer?
- 2 How do I transfer files from Windows computer to iPhone using USB?
- 3 How do I transfer PDF files from Windows to iPhone without iTunes?
- 4 How do I transfer files from my computer to my phone?
- 5 How do I transfer photos from SD card to iPhone without computer?
- 6 How do you transfer pictures from your phone to a USB?
- 7 How do I transfer video from Windows to iPhone?
- 8 How do I transfer photos from iPhone to flash drive without computer?
- 9 How do I transfer data from my iPhone to a memory stick?
- 10 How do I backup my iPhone to a flash drive?
- 11 How do I transfer data from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud?
How do I transfer files from iPhone to USB without computer?
Connect your iPhone to the FileHub Wi-Fi, start the FileHub App. Click on My Device, Camera Roll Folder (or other folder). Click Manage and then select the photos you want to transfer to the USB Drive. Then select Upload and choose the USB or SD card, then click OK.
How do I transfer files from Windows computer to iPhone using USB?
Plug one end of the included USB cord into the iPhone, and plug the other end into a USB port on your computer. The iPhone will appear in the left pane of the iTunes window.
How do I transfer PDF files from Windows to iPhone without iTunes?
- Start iBooks by going to your Launchpad. Then you will need to drag your files into the app. Drag your file into PDFs section in iBooks.
- Click on a PDF file that you want to transfer.
- Hit “Apply”. Now go into your iBooks. app on iPad or iPhone.
How do I transfer files from my computer to my phone?
- Attach the Phone to computer using USB cable.
- Confirm on the phone to use USB cable connection to transfer files.
- Open Device name on the PC and open the recipient folder.
- Copy and paste the file you want to share to the recipient folder.
How do I transfer photos from SD card to iPhone without computer?
If you want to transfer photos from SD Card to an iPhone without computer, you can buy one of the Apple camera adapters. With the help of it, you can connect the SD card to your iPhone directly. Afterward, you can import photos from the SD card to your iPhone with a few simple clicks.
How do you transfer pictures from your phone to a USB?
If your android device has a Type C- USB port and your photostick device is Type-B then you can use an OTG. Step 2– When you connect the photostick device, a notification will appear on your bar. Select the option of USB drive and your files will be shown there. Step 3– Select the files that you want to transfer.
How do I transfer video from Windows to iPhone?
- Connect your iPhone to your PC or laptop with a USB cable and launch iTunes.
- Unlock your device and trust the computer.
- Click the device icon and choose “File Sharing”.
- Choose the app you want to import the videos to.
How do I transfer photos from iPhone to flash drive without computer?
How do I transfer data from my iPhone to a memory stick?
- Copy Files from iPhone to USB Flash Drive with Files.
- Paste Files on the USB Flash Drive.
- Launch the Photos app on your Mac.
- Select Your iPhone.
- Click on the Import All New Items Button.
How do I backup my iPhone to a flash drive?
- Download and install the latest version of iTunes on computer.
- Connect the source iPhone to computer via the USB cable.
- Click the Device tab > Select This Computer > Click Back Up Now to start the backup.
How do I transfer data from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud?
As long as your iOS devices are running iOS 8 or later, you can use the iOS data transfer tool – EaseUS MobiMover to transfer the supported files from one iPhone to another without iCloud or iTunes. With this software, you are able to transfer multiple or all files to your new device without syncing.