- Launch Safari on your iPhone or iPad, then visit a webpage that’s in a language you’d like to translate.
- Tap the aA button in the far-left of the address bar, then select Translate to [Language] in the dropdown menu.
- Tap Enable Translation in the prompt if required.
Moreover, how do you translate a page on a Macbook?
- In the Safari app on your Mac, go to the webpage you want to translate. If the webpage can be translated, the Smart Search field displays the Translate button .
- Click the Translate button , then choose a language.
Also the question is, is there a translate for Safari? For those using Safari browser on Mac. The best option is a Safari extension called “Translate Safari”. It provides a toolbar button and contextual menu item that allows you to quickly translate the current Safari page via Google Translate or Microsoft Translate. Google Translate is the default.
Correspondingly, how do I enable translation in Safari Big Sur? With macOS Big Sur, you can translate entire web pages in Safari. When you encounter a compatible page, just click the translation icon (see in the graphic below) in the address field to translate into English, Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Russian, or Brazilian Portuguese in real-time.
You asked, how do I translate a page in Safari iOS 14?
- Launch Safari and open the website you want to translate.
- Tap the AA icon from the address field and select Translate to English. Note: If you are using the feature the first time, a pop-up will appear.
- Safari will immediately translate the page.
- 1 How do I get Google to translate a page?
- 2 How can I change the language in Safari?
- 3 How do I use Google Translate on my Mac?
- 4 How can I Translate a PDF document?
- 5 How do I use Google translate in Safari?
- 6 How do I turn on tap to Translate on my iPhone?
- 7 How can I Translate an entire website?
- 8 How do I stop Safari from translating?
- 9 How do I use Safari?
- 10 What is the smart search field in Safari?
- 11 How do I change Safari language on Iphone?
How do I get Google to translate a page?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- Go to a webpage written in another language.
- At the bottom, select the language you want to translate to. To change the default language, tap More.
- Chrome will translate the webpage this one time.
How can I change the language in Safari?
- Open ‘Apple’ menu.
- Select ‘System Preferences. ‘
- Click on ‘Language & Region’.
- Click the ‘+’ button near the bottom of the “Preferred languages” box.
- Find and select your language.
- Click ‘Add’.
- Drag and drop the language you want to use to the top of the language list.
How do I use Google Translate on my Mac?
- Open Chrome on your Mac. ( You can download it here)
- Go to the page you want to translate.
- In the address bar you will see a Google Translate icon. Click on it.
- You will see two language options: your own language and the one the page is written in.
How can I Translate a PDF document?
- Go to Google Translate.
- Select Documents.
- Select Browse your computer to locate the document you want translated.
- To choose the language you want to translate to, click the Down arrow.
- Select Translate.
How do I use Google translate in Safari?
Tap the action button on the left side of the address bar while visiting a site that you need to translate. The button looks like two A’s next to each other. Tap Translate to [Your Device Language]. Tap Enable Translation if prompted.
How do I turn on tap to Translate on my iPhone?
- Open Translate.
- Choose two languages.
- Tap the Microphone button , then speak. If your iPhone isn’t in Silent mode, the translation will automatically speak and appear under the original text.
How can I Translate an entire website?
Launch Google Chrome and go to the Google Translate website i.e. translate.google.com. Type the entire URL of your website in the text box on the left. Select the new language you wish to translate your website into. Click the Translate button.
How do I stop Safari from translating?
Using your iOS device, open the Settings app. Scroll down and select Safari, scroll down and select Advanced, then select Website Data. Search for “translate” or “google”. For each item you want to remove, swipe left to reveal the “Delete” button.
How do I use Safari?
What is the smart search field in Safari?
The Smart Search field at the top of the Safari browser operates as an address field and a search field. Enter a web page name or URL to go to a web page, or enter a word or phrase to initiate a search. When you enter text into this field, Safari makes suggestions based on the entry.