- Launch Safari on your iPhone or iPad, then visit a webpage that’s in a language you’d like to translate.
- Tap the aA button in the far-left of the address bar, then select Translate to [Language] in the dropdown menu.
- Tap Enable Translation in the prompt if required.
Correspondingly, how do I change Safari from Arabic to English? Launch the Settings app, tap “General” and then “International.” On the next screen, verify that “English” is displayed in gray next to the “Languages” header. If not, tap “Languages” and select “English” from the list of available language options.
Similarly, can Safari translate languages? With this feature, you can quickly translate texts from any webpage written in a language other than yours. Both the Translate app and the Safari translator work with the following languages: Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.
You asked, how do I translate a page in Safari iOS 14?
- Launch Safari and open the website you want to translate.
- Tap the AA icon from the address field and select Translate to English. Note: If you are using the feature the first time, a pop-up will appear.
- Safari will immediately translate the page.
Moreover, how do I turn on tap to translate on my iPhone?
- Open Translate.
- Choose two languages.
- Tap the Microphone button , then speak. If your iPhone isn’t in Silent mode, the translation will automatically speak and appear under the original text.
- 1 How do I translate a language in Safari on iPhone?
- 2 How do I change my iPhone from Arabic to English?
- 3 How can I change the language in Safari?
- 4 How do I change my Mac keyboard from Arabic to English?
- 5 What does translation available mean in Safari?
- 6 How do I translate a webpage?
- 7 How do I translate to Big Sur in Safari?
- 8 How do I Translate an app to English?
- 9 How do I use Google Translate on my iPhone?
- 10 How can I Translate Hindi to English in Safari?
- 11 How can I Translate immediately?
How do I translate a language in Safari on iPhone?
- Open Safari.
- Go to a website in a language you’d like to translate.
- Tap the aA button.
- Select the language you would like to translate to.
- Tap Enable Translation.
How do I change my iPhone from Arabic to English?
- Open Settings. On the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap General. On the next screen, tap General.
- Select Language & Region. Scroll down and tap Language & Region.
- Tap Device language. On the next screen, tap “[Device] Language”.
- Select your language.
- Confirm your selection.
How can I change the language in Safari?
- Open ‘Apple’ menu.
- Select ‘System Preferences. ‘
- Click on ‘Language & Region’.
- Click the ‘+’ button near the bottom of the “Preferred languages” box.
- Find and select your language.
- Click ‘Add’.
- Drag and drop the language you want to use to the top of the language list.
How do I change my Mac keyboard from Arabic to English?
- From the Dock, choose System Preferences;
- Choose Keyboard;
- Choose Input Sources;
- Check the box to Show Input menu in menu bar, then click the Plus sign at the bottom left to bring up the languages menu:
- Select the desired language and click Add;
What does translation available mean in Safari?
Safari in iOS 14 makes translations a snap One of them will be “Translate to [preferred lauguage].” For many people reading this, that’ll be English. Wait a second or two and the test on your page will change to something you can read. It’s as simple as that. It all starts with the “Translation Available” notice.
How do I translate a webpage?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- Go to a webpage written in another language.
- At the bottom, select the language you want to translate to. To change the default language, tap More.
- Chrome will translate the webpage this one time.
How do I translate to Big Sur in Safari?
With macOS Big Sur, you can translate entire web pages in Safari. When you encounter a compatible page, just click the translation icon (see in the graphic below) in the address field to translate into English, Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Russian, or Brazilian Portuguese in real-time.
How do I Translate an app to English?
- Download Google Translate from the Play Store or update your copy to the latest version.
- Launch Google Translate. Tap on the Hamburger icon for the menu and click on Settings.
- Select Tap to Translate.
How do I use Google Translate on my iPhone?
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Translate app .
- If needed, select the languages. At the top left: Choose the source language you want to translate or tap Detect language.
- Tap Camera . Instant .
- Point your camera at the text you want to translate.
How can I Translate Hindi to English in Safari?
- In the Safari app on your Mac, go to the web page you want to translate. If the web page can be translated, the Smart Search field displays the Translate button .
- Click the Translate button , then choose a language.
How can I Translate immediately?
Simply highlight some text on your phone and hit the Copy button to place it on your device’s clipboard. Once that’s done, tap the floating Google Translate bubble to instantly see a translation for the text you copied.