° Go to a website in a language you want to translate. ° Tap the aA button. ° Choose the language you want the website data translated to. The languages you can translate to and from are based on your preferred language list.
Amazingly, how do I get Safari to translate a page?
- Launch Safari on your iPhone or iPad, then visit a webpage that’s in a language you’d like to translate.
- Tap the aA button in the far-left of the address bar, then select Translate to [Language] in the dropdown menu.
- Tap Enable Translation in the prompt if required.
Additionally, how do I enable translation in Safari on Mac? In the Safari app on your Mac, go to the web page you want to translate. If the web page can be translated, the Smart Search field displays the Translate button . Click the Translate button , then choose a language.
Frequent question, is there a translate for Safari? For those using Safari browser on Mac. The best option is a Safari extension called “Translate Safari”. It provides a toolbar button and contextual menu item that allows you to quickly translate the current Safari page via Google Translate or Microsoft Translate. Google Translate is the default.
Best answer for this question, how do I translate to Big Sur in Safari? With macOS Big Sur, you can translate entire web pages in Safari. When you encounter a compatible page, just click the translation icon (see in the graphic below) in the address field to translate into English, Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Russian, or Brazilian Portuguese in real-time.
- 1 How can I change the language in Safari?
- 2 How do I translate a webpage?
- 3 How do you use Google Translate to translate an entire website?
- 4 How do I translate an app to English?
- 5 How do I activate translation?
- 6 What is the smart search field in Safari?
- 7 Can I download Google Translate?
- 8 How do you translate on iPhone?
- 9 How do I change Safari language on iPhone?
- 10 How can I translate a picture?
- 11 How do I use Safari 14?
How can I change the language in Safari?
- Open ‘Apple’ menu.
- Select ‘System Preferences. ‘
- Click on ‘Language & Region’.
- Click the ‘+’ button near the bottom of the “Preferred languages” box.
- Find and select your language.
- Click ‘Add’.
- Drag and drop the language you want to use to the top of the language list.
How do I translate a webpage?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- Go to a webpage written in another language.
- At the bottom, select the language you want to translate to. To change the default language, tap More.
- Chrome will translate the webpage this one time.
How do you use Google Translate to translate an entire website?
- On your computer, go to Google Translate.
- In the text box, enter a URL.
- To choose the language you want to translate to, at the top right, click the Down arrow .
- On the right, click the URL that appears. The URL will open a new tab and the website will be translated.
How do I translate an app to English?
- Download Google Translate from the Play Store or update your copy to the latest version.
- Launch Google Translate. Tap on the Hamburger icon for the menu and click on Settings.
- Select Tap to Translate.
How do I activate translation?
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Languages,” click Language.
- Next to the language you’d like to use, click More .
- Turn Offer to translate pages in this language on or off.
What is the smart search field in Safari?
The Smart Search field at the top of the Safari browser operates as an address field and a search field. Enter a web page name or URL to go to a web page, or enter a word or phrase to initiate a search. When you enter text into this field, Safari makes suggestions based on the entry.
Can I download Google Translate?
Step 1: Download the Google Translate app To get started, download the Google Translate app for Android. Note: To translate images with your camera in all supported languages, your device must have an auto-focus camera and a dual-core CPU with ARMv7.
How do you translate on iPhone?
- Open Translate.
- Choose two languages.
- Tap the Microphone button , then speak. If your iPhone isn’t in Silent mode, the translation will automatically speak and appear under the original text.
How do I change Safari language on iPhone?
How can I translate a picture?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Translate app .
- If needed, select your source and target languages. At the top left: Select the source language you want to translate or tap Detect language.
- Tap Camera Instant .
- Point your camera at the text you want to translate.