- Click on the Apple icon in the upper left corner of your Mac’s screen.
- Select System Preferences from the dropdown menu.
- Click on iCloud in the Preferences window.
- Click on Options next to iCloud Drive.
- Un-tick the box next to Desktop & Documents Folders.
Considering this, how do I turn off auto sync on my MacBook air? With the device plugged in, click its icon on the iTunes toolbar. On the Summary settings page, in the Options section, turn off the “Automatically sync when this
Furthermore, how do I turn on sync on MacBook Air?
- Connect your device to your Mac.
- In the Finder on your Mac, select the device in the Finder sidebar.
- Select a type of content you want to sync in the button bar.
- Select the “Sync [content type] onto [device name]” checkbox to turn on syncing for that type of item.
Also the question is, how do I turn off auto sync on my MacBook Pro? Settings>Store>Automatic Downloads>Apps>Off. You can also disable auto syncing in iTunes.
Likewise, how do I unlink my iPhone from my MacBook air?
- On your Mac, open the Apple Music app. Or on your PC, open iTunes for Windows.
- From the menu bar, choose Account > View My Account. You might need to sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click Manage Devices.
- If you want to remove a device, click Remove.
- Hold down the Command and R keys on the keyboard and turn on the Mac.
- Select your language and continue.
- Choose Disk Utility and click Continue.
- Choose your startup disk (named Macintosh HD by default) from the sidebar and click the Erase button.
- 1 How do I sync my iPhone to my MacBook air?
- 2 How do I connect my iPhone to my MacBook air?
- 3 How do I connect my iPhone to my MacBook Air with cable?
- 4 How do I stop photos from syncing to my MacBook?
- 5 How do I stop syncing my iPhone and Mac?
- 6 How do you unlink your phone from your Mac?
- 7 How do I unlink my phone from my laptop?
- 8 How do I stop Apple devices syncing with each other?
- 9 How do I turn off phone calls on my macbook air?
- 10 How do I reset a MacBook Air 2020?
- 11 How do you make sure your Mac is backed up?
How do I sync my iPhone to my MacBook air?
- Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable, then open iTunes and select your device. Learn what to do if your device doesn’t appear on your computer.
- Click Summary on the left side of the iTunes window.
- Select “Sync with this [device] over Wi-Fi.”
- Click Apply.
How do I connect my iPhone to my MacBook air?
- Click the Apple menu icon → System Preferences → BlueTooth → Turn On BlueTooth.
- Select your iPhone → Connect.
How do I connect my iPhone to my MacBook Air with cable?
Youtube video link: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JtOx-ouo6p4
How do I stop photos from syncing to my MacBook?
How do I stop syncing my iPhone and Mac?
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
- On your Mac, go to System Preferences > iCloud > Options next to Photos, then deselect iCloud Photo Library.
- On your Apple TV 4K or Apple TV (4th generation), go to Settings > Accounts > iCloud.
If you don’t have your iPhone with you at the moment, you can disconnect it from your Apple ID using your Mac. Under System Preferences > Apple ID, pick your iOS device on the sidebar and select Remove from account.
Step 2: Complete unlinking steps on your PC Open your browser and go to accounts.microsoft.com/devices/android-ios. Sign in with your Microsoft account. You’ll be presented with a list of all your connected devices. For each, select Unlink.
How do I stop Apple devices syncing with each other?
On your iPad/iPhone, go to Settings app → Tap on your name and picture shown on the top (Apple ID, iCloud, iTunes & App Store) → iCloud and under Apps Using iCloud section, turn-off the switch in front of all the apps for which you do not wish to sync data.
How do I turn off phone calls on my macbook air?
- On your Mac, open the FaceTime app.
- Click FaceTime in the menu bar then choose Preferences…
- In the middle of the window (Settings tab) uncheck the box next to Calls From iPhone.
- Alternatively, on your iPhone you can head to: Settings > Phone > Calls on Other devices.
How do I reset a MacBook Air 2020?
Press and hold down the Command (⌘) and Control (Ctrl) keys along with the power button (or the Touch ID / Eject button, depending on the Mac model) until the screen goes blank and the machine restarts.
How do you make sure your Mac is backed up?
Make sure your Mac Pro is on the same Wi-Fi network as your external storage device, or connect the storage device to your Mac Pro. Open System Preferences, click Time Machine, then select Back Up Automatically. Select the drive you want to use for backup, and you’re all set.