On your Mac, click the Finder icon in the Dock to open a Finder window. In the Finder sidebar, click AirDrop. In the AirDrop window, click the “Allow me to be discovered by” pop-up menu, then choose an option.
Subsequently, how do I use AirDrop on my Macbook Pro?
- Open the file that you want to send, then click Share button in the app window. Or Control-click the file in the Finder, then choose Share from the shortcut menu.
- Choose AirDrop from the sharing options listed.
- Choose a recipient from the AirDrop sheet:
Moreover, how do I turn on AirDrop on Macbook Pro 2018?
- Open “Finder”
- Select “Go” from the menu bar.
- Look for “AirDrop.”
- Wait for an AirDrop window to open.
- If your Mac’s Bluetooth or Wi-fi is turned off, you will be asked to turn them on.
- In the AirDrop window, you will be asked to choose who you want to see your device.
Also know, how do I AirDrop from iPhone to macbook?
- Open the file that you want to AirDrop.
- Tap the share icon in the lower left.
- Choose AirDrop.
- Select your Apple device from the menu.
- Once your photos or videos have been sent, tap Done.
Also the question is, why isn’t the AirDrop on my Mac working? Restart your Mac and iOS devices. Force restart an iOS device by holding the Sleep/Wake and Home button. Restart your Wi-Fi router. Disable and re-enable Wi-Fi and then Bluetooth.
- From the desktop or a Finder window: Control-click the item you want to send, choose Share > AirDrop from the shortcut menu, then select the device you want to send the item to.
- From the Finder: Click AirDrop in the Finder sidebar, then drag the item to the device you want to send it to.
- 1 How do I pair my iPhone to my Macbook?
- 2 How can I send photos from iPhone to Mac?
- 3 How do I put pictures from iPhone to laptop?
- 4 Where do airdrops go on Mac?
- 5 How do I transfer files from iPhone to Mac without iTunes?
- 6 How do I AirDrop music from my Macbook to my iPhone?
- 7 How do I AirDrop multiple photos from iPhone to Mac?
- 8 Does AirDrop work on all Macs?
- 9 How do I reset Bluetooth on my Mac?
- 10 How do I get AirDrop to work?
- 11 How do you import photos from iPhone to macbook air?
How do I pair my iPhone to my Macbook?
Connect iPhone to Mac with a cable. Just take the cable that came with your iPhone, plug one end into the phone and the other into a USB port on your Mac. Then you can sync your iPhone to your computer. Sync iPhone to Mac over Wi-Fi.
How can I send photos from iPhone to Mac?
- Open Photos on your iPhone.
- Select the pics you want to transfer.
- Tap the sharing button in the bottom left-hand corner.
- Wait till AirDrop finds your Mac and tap on it.
- On your Mac you’ll see a pop-up window asking you to accept the photos.
How do I put pictures from iPhone to laptop?
- Turn your phone on and unlock it. Your PC can’t find the device if the device is locked.
- On your PC, select the Start button and then select Photos to open the Photos app.
- Select Import > From a USB device, then follow the instructions.
Where do airdrops go on Mac?
The answer is that when you’ve sent a file from another Apple device to your Mac, it’ll be saved in your Downloads folder, which you can easily access in your Finder. This is your default for anything that has been recently downloaded to your Macbook Air or Pro.
How do I transfer files from iPhone to Mac without iTunes?
- Turn on AirDrop on your Mac. Go to “Finder” > “Go” > “AirDrop” and switch on “Bluetooth” and “Wi-Fi” to turn on AirDrop on your Mac.
- Turn on AirDrop on iPhone.
- Once your devices are connected, you can transfer files from iPhone to Mac without iTunes.
How do I AirDrop music from my Macbook to my iPhone?
- Step 1: Enable AirDrop on Mac and iPhone. At first, just launch the AirDrop app from Finder or Spotlight on Mac and turn the feature on.
- Step 2: Send audio files from Mac.
- Step 3: Accept the incoming data on iPhone.
How do I AirDrop multiple photos from iPhone to Mac?
Go to “Finder” > “Go” > “AirDrop”. Step 2. Drag and drop the photos you want to send from Mac to your iPhone to the image of the recipient and click “Send.” Or you can go to the Photos app, select the items you want to share, and choose the “Share” button > “AirDrop”, choose the recipient, and click “Done”.
Does AirDrop work on all Macs?
AirDrop makes it easy to share files with nearby Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices. The devices don’t need to share the same Apple ID. … Not all older Macs support AirDrop (for a list of supported Macs, see the Apple Support article Use AirDrop on your Mac).
How do I reset Bluetooth on my Mac?
Click the Bluetooth icon in the menu bar while holding the Shift (⇧) and Option (⌥) keys. Choose the hidden option labeled with the text “Reset the Bluetooth module”. Click “OK” to confirm the operation. Restart your Mac by choosing “Restart” from the Apple menu.
How do I get AirDrop to work?
- Launch Control Center by swiping your finger up from the bottom bezel of your iPhone or iPad.
- Make sure both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are active.
- Tap on AirDrop.
- Choose the Contacts Only or Everyone.
- Tap Share or .
How do you import photos from iPhone to macbook air?
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac with a USB cable.
- Open the Photos app on your computer.
- The Photos app shows an Import screen with all the photos and videos that are on your connected device.
- If asked, unlock your iOS or iPadOS device using your passcode.