- Launch Safari from your desktop or Dock.
- From the main menu at the top of your screen, click Safari and then Preferences…
- Click the Security icon.
- Close this window.
- Launch your Chrome browser and navigate to the Chrome menu.
- Click the “Under the Hood” tab.
- Click “Content Settings” from the Privacy section.
- Close the window and refresh your browser.
How do I install Java on my macbook air?
- Download the jre-8u65-macosx-x64.
- Double-click the .pkg file to launch it.
- Double-click on the package icon to launch install Wizard.
- The Install Wizard displays the Welcome to Java installation screen.
- Oracle has partnered with companies that offer various products.
- Open your Settings.
- Scroll down and select Safari.
- Under Privacy & Security, select “Block Cookies”.
- Select “Always Allow” or “Allow from Websites I Visit”.
- Make Sure You Have Admin Rights.
- Install Teams to a Shared Location.
- Change File Ownership.
- Delete the Microsoft Folder.
- Change Sharing and Permissions For Microsoft Folder.
- Manually Create the Teams Folder.
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Chrome .
- Tap the Menu icon (upper-right).
- Tap Settings.
- From the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
- Run the browser and click Safari in the menu at the top of the screen.
- Choose Preferences.
- Click the Security tab.
How do I get Mac developed?
If you don’t see the Develop menu in the menu bar, choose Safari > Preferences, click Advanced, then select “Show Develop menu in menu bar.”
How can I allow pop ups on my Mac?
- Open Safari.
- Click Safari → Preferences.
- Select Websites at the top.
- Click Pop-up Windows on the left sidebar.
- Customize your pop-up preferences.
Go to System Preferences and click on Java icon on the bottom. Java Control Panel will be opened, go to Update tab and press Update Now. Java Installer will be opened, press Install Update button.
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Click. Settings.
- Click Privacy and security.
- Click Site settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).