Tap the row heading above the hidden row, then drag the lower selection handle down to select the next visible row. On the shortcut bar, tap Unhide.
Also, How do I unhide rows in Excel Mobile?
- To hide a row or column, tap a cell in the row or column you want to hide.
- To display a hidden row or column, select the cells which span the missing row or column, and then tap Menu > Format > Row or Column, and tap Unhide.
People ask also, How do you show all hidden Excel rows?
- To unhide all hidden rows in Excel, navigate to the “Home” tab.
- Click “Format,” which is located towards the right hand side of the toolbar.
- Navigate to the “Visibility” section.
- Hover over “Hide & Unhide.”
- Select “Unhide Rows” from the list.
Also know, Why can’t I unhide rows in my Excel spreadsheet? If you select all the rows and click ‘unhide’ and they do not show up, then they are filtered and not hidden. Click the Sort & Filter button on the Home tab of the ribbon and then click ‘clear’. … On the Home tab, click on the Format icon Choose Hide & Unhide from the dropdown menu then select Unhide Rows.
Likewise, How do you unhide multiple rows in Excel? Press Ctrl + Shift + 9 to unhide all rows or Ctrl + Shift + 0 (zero) to unhide all columns. If this doesn’t work, then right-click on a row or column identifier and select Unhide.
- Ctrl+9 to Hide Rows.
- Ctrl+0 (zero) to Hide Columns.
- Ctrl+Shift+( to Unhide Rows.
- Ctrl+Shift+) to Unhide Columns – If this doesn’t work for you try Alt,O,C,U (old Excel 2003 shortcut that still works).
- 1 How do I unhide all rows in Excel spreadsheet?
- 2 Why are some of my rows missing in Excel?
- 3 How do I hide or unhide rows based on drop-down list in Excel?
- 4 How do I unhide hidden rows?
- 5 How do I enable unhide in Excel?
- 6 How do I unhide rows in Excel 2010?
- 7 How do I unhide all rows at once?
- 8 How do I unhide multiple rows in Excel 2016?
- 9 What is the shortcut in Excel to unhide multiple columns?
- 10 How do you unhide hidden Cells in Excel?
- 11 How do you unhide multiple rows in Excel 2013?
How do I unhide all rows in Excel spreadsheet?
- Select all the row numbers and columns letters by clicking on the grey block on the top left of your spreadsheet.
- Next, right-click on your selection.
- If you have any rows hidden in the sheet, you should see a menu option that says “Unhide Rows”.
Why are some of my rows missing in Excel?
Select the Home tab from the toolbar at the top of the screen. Select Cells > Format > Hide & Unhide > Unhide Rows. Row 1 should now be visible in the spreadsheet. … Try hiding rows 1-3 (even if they were hidden) and then try unhiding them again.
How do I hide or unhide rows based on drop-down list in Excel?
- Step1: you need to create you drop-down list with TRUE and FALSE items in Cell A2. (
- Step2: open your excel workbook and then click on “Visual Basic” command under DEVELOPER Tab, or just press “ALT+F11” shortcut.
- Step3: then the “Visual Basic Editor” window will appear.
- Press Ctrl + Shift + 9 (the fastest way).
- Select Unhide from the right-click menu (the easiest way that does not require remembering anything).
- On the Home tab, click Format > Unhide Rows (the traditional way).
How do I enable unhide in Excel?
In your Excel workbook, right-click any sheet tab and select Unhide… from the context menu. In the Unhide box, select the hidden sheet you want to display and click OK (or double-click the sheet name). Done!
How do I unhide rows in Excel 2010?
Question: How do I unhide a row that has been hidden in Microsoft Excel 2010? Answer: Select the row above and the row below the hidden row. Right-click and select “Unhide” from the popup menu. Now the hidden row should be visible.
How do I unhide all rows at once?
Click the symbol to select the whole sheet. Now Right click anywhere on the mouse to view options. Select Unhide option to unhide all the rows at once. As you can see all the hidden rows now.
How do I unhide multiple rows in Excel 2016?
- Select the columns or rows that are before and after the one you would like to unhide.
- Select the “Home” tab.
- In the “Cells” area, select “Format” > “Hide & Unhide” > “Unhide Columns” or “Unhide Rows” as desired.
- The column or row should now be unhidden.
What is the shortcut in Excel to unhide multiple columns?
The steps to unhide all rows and columns with a shortcut key are listed as follows: Select the entire worksheet by either clicking the triangle to the left of column A or pressing “Ctrl+A.” Press the shortcut “Ctrl+Shift+9” to unhide all rows.
Right-click the selected column or row you want to hide and choose Hide. (This method will not work if you’ve typed in the column or row identifier.) Click the Home tab and in the Cells group, click Format > Hide and Unhide and pick either Hide Rows or Hide Columns.
How do you unhide multiple rows in Excel 2013?
To unhide a row, you must first select the rows both above and below the hidden row(s). Then, right-click on the selected row headers and select Unhide from the popup menu. The hidden rows display again and are highlighted along with the surrounding rows. You can also easily hide one or more columns.