- Put your watch on its charger and keep it there until you complete these steps.
- Press and hold the side button until you see Power Off.
- Press and hold the Digital Crown until you see Erase all content and settings.
- Tap Reset, then tap Reset again to confirm.
In this regard, how do I force unlock my Apple Watch?
Beside above, what do I do if my Apple Watch doesn’t hard reset? Try restarting it (by pressing and holding the side button until you see the Apple logo). Next try force restarting it: press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown (ie both buttons) for around 10 seconds, until you see the logo.
Quick Answer, how do I unlock my Apple Watch without pairing my phone?
- Place your Apple Watch on its charger.
- Hold the side button until the Power Off screen appears.
- Press the Power Off slider firmly (do not slide it)
- Select Erase All Content and Settings.
- Your Apple Watch will reset to factory settings.
Similarly, can you bypass lock on Apple Watch? Use the Paired iPhone to Bypass the Activation Lock on an Apple Watch. … As the original owner of the device, and having access to the iPhone that the Apple Watch was paired with, the original owner can simply unpair the Watch from their iPhone. This will remove the activation lock from an iOS device.Unlock with Apple Watch is enabled: If other settings are correct, and you’re still not able to unlock your iPhone with Apple Watch, make sure that the appropriate settings are enabled on your iPhone. Head over to Settings → Face ID & Passcode → Toggle on Unlock with Apple Watch.
- 1 How do you hard reset an Apple watch?
- 2 What causes Apple Watch to stop working?
- 3 How do I fix my bricked Apple Watch?
- 4 Why will my Apple Watch not reset?
- 5 Can you remove activation lock without previous owner?
- 6 How do I unlock the water lock on my Apple Watch?
- 7 How do you reset an iCloud locked Apple Watch?
- 8 How do I reset my Apple watch without the previous owner?
- 9 Can you unlock a Apple watch that is iCloud locked?
- 10 How do I turn off activation lock on Apple Watch?
- 11 How can I unlock my phone with my watch?
How do you hard reset an Apple watch?
Force restart your Apple Watch You should force restart your device as a last resort and only if it’s not responding. To force restart your Apple Watch, press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, then release both buttons when you see the Apple logo.
What causes Apple Watch to stop working?
One common reason an Apple Watch won’t turn on is simply that the battery is dead. Connect the Watch to its charger, and if that doesn’t work, make sure you try a different charging cable and charger to see if your charger is faulty.
How do I fix my bricked Apple Watch?
- Force restart the watch by holding the Digital Crown and Side Button until the Apple logo comes up.
- Force touch the screen with your passcode.
- Select Factory Reset.
- Repair Watch to iPhone (may take a few attempts)
- Restore from Backup on iPhone (should load watchOS 4)
Why will my Apple Watch not reset?
There are typically four reasons why an Apple Watch won’t restart: It’s frozen and completely unresponsive. It’s in Power Reserve mode. It ran out of battery life and it’s not charging.
Can you remove activation lock without previous owner?
You can contact Apple Support to turn off Activation Lock without previous owner from your iPhone or iPad if you have proof of ownership of the device.
How do I unlock the water lock on my Apple Watch?
How do you reset an iCloud locked Apple Watch?
- On a computer, go to iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID.
- Go to Find My iPhone.
- Select All Devices, then click your Apple Watch.
- Click Erase Apple Watch. Select Next until the device is erased.
- Click the remove button next to your Apple Watch.
How do I reset my Apple watch without the previous owner?
- Launch the Settings app on your Apple Watch and tap the General option.
- Select the Reset option and tap on Erase All Content and Settings.
- Your Apple Watch will ask you to input your passcode.
- Tap the Erase All option and your Apple Watch will begin to reset.
Can you unlock a Apple watch that is iCloud locked?
This is a security feature that prevents thieves from setting up and using stolen devices. If the Watch is activation locked and the seller cannot unlock it for you there is a good chance you purchased a stolen Watch.
How do I turn off activation lock on Apple Watch?
- Navigate to iCloud.com from your computer’s web browser to disable Activation Lock.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- Click on Settings.
- Select your Apple Watch under My Devices.
- Click on the X next to your Apple Watch to remove it.
- Click Remove to confirm.
How can I unlock my phone with my watch?
- On iPhone, go to Settings > Face ID & Passcode.
- Scroll down, then turn on Apple Watch (below Unlock With Apple Watch).
- To unlock your iPhone while you’re wearing your Apple Watch with your nose and mouth covered, raise iPhone or tap its screen to wake it, then glance at your iPhone.