- On a computer, go to iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID.
- Go to Find My iPhone.
- Select All Devices, then click your Apple Watch.
- Click Erase Apple Watch. Select Next until the device is erased.
- Click the remove button next to your Apple Watch.
Moreover, how do I unlock my Apple Watch without my iCloud password?
- Launch the Settings app on your Apple Watch and tap the General option.
- Select the Reset option and tap on Erase All Content and Settings.
- Your Apple Watch will ask you to input your passcode.
- Tap the Erase All option and your Apple Watch will begin to reset.
Furthermore, how do I unlock my locked Apple Watch 5?
- Put your watch on its charger and keep it there until you complete these steps.
- Press and hold the side button until you see Power Off.
- Press and hold the Digital Crown until you see Erase all content and settings.
- Tap Reset, then tap Reset again to confirm.
In this regard, how do I remove an Apple Watch from previous owner’s account? Sign in with your Apple ID, and open Settings. Under My Devices, click your Apple Watch. Click X next to your device. Click Remove to confirm.
As many you asked, can you remove activation lock without previous owner? Go to “Find My iPhone > All Devices” and select the device to remove/unlock. Step 3. Click “Erase [device]” and after erasing, click “Remove from Account”. Once the above steps are complete, the activation lock will be removed and you can use your own Apple ID.
- 1 Can Apple remove the activation lock?
- 2 How do you unlock a locked Apple Watch?
- 3 Why won’t my Apple watch let me put in my password?
- 4 How do you hard reset an Apple watch?
- 5 How do I unlock the water lock on my Apple Watch?
- 6 Why does my Apple Watch keep locking after I unlock it?
- 7 Can you unpair an Apple watch without the phone?
- 8 What is activation lock bypass code?
- 9 How do I turn off Apple lock on my iPhone?
- 10 How do I get rid of someone else’s Apple ID on my iPhone without password?
- 11 Can you jailbreak an iCloud locked iPhone?
Can Apple remove the activation lock?
Ask Apple to Remove Activation Lock for You Apple will remove Activation Lock from a device for which you have a valid proof of purchase. You can do this in one of two ways: … Call Apple Support and explain the situation. Ask the rep to remove Activation Lock from your device remotely.
How do you unlock a locked Apple Watch?
- Enter the passcode: Wake Apple Watch, enter the watch passcode, then tap OK.
- Unlock Apple Watch when you unlock your iPhone: Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch, tap Passcode, then turn on Unlock with iPhone.
Why won’t my Apple watch let me put in my password?
You are probably typing your passcode too slowly. If you cannot type the code faster, then move your wrist in such a way that the display would stay on if the watch were not locked. Do not think speed of typing is the problem and yes the screen went black.
How do you hard reset an Apple watch?
Force restart your Apple Watch You should force restart your device as a last resort and only if it’s not responding. To force restart your Apple Watch, press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, then release both buttons when you see the Apple logo.
How do I unlock the water lock on my Apple Watch?
Why does my Apple Watch keep locking after I unlock it?
If an Apple Watch is locking unexpectedly, then the most likely issue is the current settings. … To make sure Wrist Detection is enabled, open the Watch app on the connected iPhone, navigate to the My Watch tab and then tap on General followed by Wrist Detection and enable the feature, if it is not turned on already.
Can you unpair an Apple watch without the phone?
How to erase your Apple Watch if you don’t have your iPhone. On your Apple Watch, tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. Type your password if prompted. For GPS + Cellular models, choose to keep or remove your cellular plan.
What is activation lock bypass code?
When an organization deploys supervised devices with Jamf Now, this Activation Lock feature can be bypassed. That means that if an employee leaves without removing their Apple ID that locked the device, Jamf Now can provide a code to unlock the device, which will allow your organization to set it up as new.
How do I turn off Apple lock on my iPhone?
- Go to www.iCloud.com/find.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- At the top, click All Devices.
- Select the device that you want to remove from iCloud.
- Click Remove from Account.
How do I get rid of someone else’s Apple ID on my iPhone without password?
Go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content & Settings. That’s because the Apps that are requesting an update are ones downloaded with another Apple ID. You will not be able to update those apps without that Apple ID password. However, you can delete the apps, and then redownload them from the App Store.
Can you jailbreak an iCloud locked iPhone?
The answer is No, jailbreaking iPhone won’t help remove the iCloud activation lock. Before you go ahead and jailbreak your device in the hopes of getting the iCloud activation lock removed, you need to do your research and find out if it is even possible to remove the lock by simply jailbreaking your iOS device.