Moreover, how do I clean junk files from my iPhone? Go to Settings > General > Usage, and see which apps are using a lot of space. Then, either go into the apps themselves and use whatever interface they provide to remove data. Or, better yet, delete the app completely. iPhones keep each app’s data separate from other apps.
You asked, how can I clean up my iPhone 6? To clean your iPhone, unplug all cables and turn it off. Use a soft, slightly damp, lint-free cloth. Avoid getting moisture in openings. Don’t use window cleaners, household cleaners, compressed air, aerosol sprays, solvents, ammonia, abrasives, or cleaners containing hydrogen peroxide to clean your iPhone.
Considering this, how do I free up data on my iPhone 6?
- Stop storing texts forever. By default, your iPhone stores all of the text messages you send and receive …
- Don’t double-save photos.
- Stop the Photo Stream.
- Clear your browser cache.
- Delete downloaded music.
- Delete downloaded podcasts.
- Delete your reading list.
Correspondingly, how do I clean up my iPhone storage?
- Check Your Total Usage.
- Find Apps Taking Up the Most Space.
- Check Your Photo and Video Use.
- Wade Out of the Stream.
- Remove Unwanted Music.
- Get (Rid of) the Message.
- Empty Your Browser’s Cache.
- A Note About ‘Other’
- Update iOS.
- Restart your iPhone.
- Clear your iPhone‘s browsing history and data.
- Remove suspicious apps from your iPhone.
- Restore your iPhone to a previous iCloud backup.
- Factory reset your iPhone.
- Turn on automatic iOS updates.
- Turn on automatic app updates.
- 1 Why is iPhone storage full when I have iCloud?
- 2 How do I free up memory on my iPhone 6?
- 3 What should I delete when my phone storage is full?
- 4 How do I clear my cache on iPhone 6?
- 5 Why is my iPhone storage suddenly full?
- 6 Can I get iPhone for free?
- 7 Why is my phone full of storage?
- 8 How do I clear my phone’s cache?
- 9 How do I free up space without deleting apps?
- 10 What is the best virus remover for iPhone?
- 11 Does Apple have a virus scan?
Why is iPhone storage full when I have iCloud?
Backups of your devices are often the culprits behind a full iCloud storage space. It’s entirely possible you had your old iPhone set to upload backups to the cloud automatically, and then never removed those files. … To get rid of these files, open up iCloud from the Settings app (iOS) or System Preferences app (MacOS).
How do I free up memory on my iPhone 6?
- Check your usage.
- Beware of apps’ internal downloads.
- Delete those unused games.
- Remove old podcasts and videos.
- Set your messages to automatically expire.
- Use Google+ or Dropbox for storing photos.
- Stop using Photo Stream.
- Only save HDR photos.
What should I delete when my phone storage is full?
Clear the cache If you need to clear up space on your phone quickly, the app cache is the first place you should look. To clear cached data from a single app, go to Settings > Applications > Application Manager and tap on the app you want to modify.
How do I clear my cache on iPhone 6?
- Open the Settings app and click Safari.
- Tap “Clear History and Website Data.” Tap “Clear History and Website Data” to clear your Safari cache, history, and cookies.
- Your device will double-check that you want to clear Safari’s data.
Why is my iPhone storage suddenly full?
My iPhone storage is almost full. Another reason for your depleting iPhone memory, aside from your music, photos and videos, is your cache. Cache is simply storage of old data for memory. Your apps accumulate a lot of cache, especially if they don’t self-clean.
Can I get iPhone for free?
For the rest of us, however, there’s no such thing as a free iPhone. Nearly all online giveaways are scams designed to steal your personal information.
Why is my phone full of storage?
If your smartphone is set to automatically update its apps as new versions become available, you could easily wake up to less available phone storage. Major app updates can take up more space than the version you had previously installed—and can do it without warning.
How do I clear my phone’s cache?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More .
- Tap History. Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to “Cookies and site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Tap Clear data.
How do I free up space without deleting apps?
Clear the cache To clear cached data from a single or specific program, just go to Settings> Applications>Application Manager and tap on the app, of which the cached data you want to remove. In the information menu, tap on Storage and then “Clear Cache” to remove the relative cached files.
What is the best virus remover for iPhone?
- Norton 360 – the best antivirus for iPhone.
- TotalAV – real-time protection and VPN.
- McAfee – best protection against malware.
- Avira Antivirus – a feature-packed lightweight solution.
- Bitdefender Antivirus – decent cybersecurity bundle.
Does Apple have a virus scan?
OS X does a pretty good job of stopping viruses and malware from attacking your computer. … While your Mac can definitely be infected with malware, Apple’s built-in malware detection and file quarantine capabilities are meant to make it less likely that you’ll download and run malicious software.