- Select 4 for Personal Options.
- Select 3 for Greetings.
- Select 3 for an Extended Absence Greeting.
- Select the number sign to Record the greeting.
- Select a greeting (maximum 1 minute) and press the # key to end recording.
- Select the # key to accept the greeting.
Frequent question, how do I change my voicemail greeting on my Iphone?
Considering this, how do I reset my voicemail Telus?
- Step 1: Call in to voicemail using your mobile phone, and when prompted to enter password, enter a password that you remember.
- Step 2: After 2 unsuccessful attempts to enter a correct password, you will be asked if you want to receive a temporary password using text message.
Best answer for this question, how do I change my Telus home phone voicemail?
- From your Home phone, wait for a dial tone, then dial *94. You should hear 2 quick beeps.
- Enter the number of rings (from 2 to 9 rings) you want the caller to hear before the call is transferred to voicemail.
- Hang up. Your number of rings will have been successfully adjusted.
Similarly, how do you reset Voicemail on iPhone?
- Change your greeting: Tap Voicemail, then tap Greeting.
- Change your voicemail password: Go to Settings > Phone > Change Voicemail Password, then enter the new password.
- Change the alert for new voicemail: Go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics or Settings > Sounds.
How do I change my voicemail message?
- Open the Google Voice app .
- At the top left, tap Menu. Settings.
- In the Voicemail section, tap Voicemail greeting.
- Tap Record a greeting.
- Tap Record .
- Record your greeting and when you’re done, tap Stop .
- Choose what you want to do with the recording: To listen to the recording, tap Play .
How do you delete your voicemail on iPhone?
- From a Home screen, tap the Phone app .
- Tap Voicemail .
- Tap the desired message then tap the Trashcan icon .
- Tap Deleted Messages.
- Tap Clear All (upper-right) then from the prompt.
- Tap Clear All to confirm.
How do I get rid of voicemail on my iPhone?
- Tap the Phone app to launch it.
- Tap Voicemail in the lower-right corner of the screen.
- Find the voicemail you want to delete.
- Tap Delete (or, on some versions of the iOS, the trash can icon) to remove the voicemail.
Where are my voicemail settings?
- Open the Phone app .
- At the top right, tap More options .
- Tap Settings. Voicemail.
- You can: Change which carrier handles your voicemails: Tap Advanced Settings Service. Set up your voice mailbox: Tap Advanced Settings Setup. Change your notification settings: Tap Notifications.
Why is my Telus voicemail not working?
If you can’t access your voicemail or the system is not responding, verify that your phone is set to tone and not pulse. To activate tone: On your phone, look for a switch that allows you to set your phone to tone. This is typically located along the sides of the phone.
How do you fix an unavailable voicemail on iPhone?
If the issue is not due to an outage, there are several ways you can troubleshoot your iPhone’s voicemail. Try changing your voicemail password, updating IOS, resetting your network settings, turning airplane mode on and off, or restarting the Phone app.
How do you access your voicemail if you forgot your password?
If you don’t have access to your online account, you can dial in to your voicemail by pressing and holding the ‘1’ key on your phone’s keypad. After your phone connects to the voicemail system, you can access your password settings by pressing ‘*’, followed by the 5 key.
How do you change your voicemail on a home phone?
- Power off your wireless device so that calls will go directly to voicemail.
- Call your wireless phone number.
- When you hear the recorded message, press the # key to bring you to the system menu.
- Press 4 for the Personal Options followed by 2 for Personal Greeting.
How do I turn off voicemail on my Telus home phone?
How to cancel your voicemail. From your phone: After picking up your home phone handset, wait for a dial tone, then dial *91. Hang up and then pick up your phone set again, wait for a dial tone, then dial *93.
How do I turn off my voicemail on my home phone?
- Dial *91 from your home phone.
- Listen for two beeps to confirm that voicemail has been turned off, then hang up.
- Repeat step 1 but this time dial *93, then hang up once you hear the two beeps.
Why wont my iPhone let me change my voicemail?
Go to Settings>Phone>Change Voicemail Password. Enter a voicemail password then click done. Re-enter password then tap done again. Now go to your voicemail greeting and you will be able to edit your greeting.