- Airy Video Downloader.
- WinX HD.
- Softorino YouTube Converter 2.
- Wondershare YouTube Downloader.
- iTube Studio.
- MacX YouTube Downloader.
- PullTube for Mac.
- 4K Video Downloader.
Quick Answer, how do I download YouTube videos to my Macbook Pro?
- Go to visit YouTube Video and MP3 Downloader.
- The webpage will detect your browser automatically.
- Download and install the extension.
- Go to YouTube and play the video you want to download.
- Now you should see there is a Download button under the video.
In this regard, which is the best app for downloading YouTube videos on a Mac? ClipGrab for Mac This program is one of the best YouTube downloaders for macOS 10.14 because it is free, fast, and easy to use. The app downloads videos in HD from YouTube and other popular video hosting sites like Vimeo, Dailymotion, etc.
Likewise, which app is best for downloading YouTube videos?
- YT3 YouTube Downloader.
You asked, what is the best video downloader for Macbook Pro? KeepVid is one of the best free video downloader for Mac/PC that allows you to download all types of videos online from YouTube, Facebook, Twitch.Tv, Vimeo, Dailymotion, and many more. The downloaded videos will be saved in MP4, MP3, M4A, or WebM format.However, if you were hoping that you’d be able to download the video to your Mac you will be disappointed. YouTube Premium only lets subscribers download video and music on to mobile devices, and it will only be available to watch offline for 30 days.
- 1 How do I download YouTube videos to my Mac 2021?
- 2 Is there a YouTube app for Macbook Pro?
- 3 How do I download 4K video on Mac?
- 4 Is TubeMate safe?
- 5 How can I download YouTube videos for free?
- 6 What app can i download YouTube videos for free?
- 7 Where can I download YouTube videos for free?
- 8 How do I copy a video on a Mac?
- 9 How do I download a streaming movie to my Mac?
- 10 How do I download videos to my Macbook?
- 11 Can you download YouTube videos to watch offline on laptop?
How do I download YouTube videos to my Mac 2021?
- Step 1: Get 4K Video Downloader.
- Step 2: Copy and paste the video URL.
- Step 3: Choose the quality and format.
- Step 4: Download the YouTube video.
Is there a YouTube app for Macbook Pro?
There is no need for a separate app dedicated to just YouTube on a Mac. You can open a browser to a specific page with a single click.
How do I download 4K video on Mac?
- Install and open 4K Video Downloader.
- Copy the link to the playlist from the address bar in your browser.
- Click Paste Link in 4K Video Downloader.
- Click Download playlist to download it in full.
- Select the format and quality.
- Click the Download button.
- That’s it!
Is TubeMate safe?
TubeMate is a completely safe application as long as it is downloaded from a trusted online portal.
How can I download YouTube videos for free?
What app can i download YouTube videos for free?
- VidMate – HD video downloader.
- Video Downloader & Private Browser.
- Video Tube – Play Tube – HD Video player.
- Top video downloader.
- Video downloader master.
- All Social Video Downloader.
Where can I download YouTube videos for free?
- KeepVid. Let’s start off with the most basic (and one of the most popular) tools.
- y2mate. y2mate is another (rather simple) YouTube to MP4 converter.
- 4K Video Downloader.
- YT Cutter.
How do I copy a video on a Mac?
How do I download a streaming movie to my Mac?
Select a video you want to capture, but instead of clicking on the play button, right-click on the video window and select “Download Video” from the pull-down menu, which is the bottom choice. The video will then download to your computer in MP4 format.
How do I download videos to my Macbook?
- Navigate To The Video You Want To Download.
- Open The Developer Console.
- Reload The Page.
- Start Playing the Video.
- Locate The Video In The Developer Console List.
- Double Click The Video Element.
- Wait For The Video To Load In a New Window.
- Download The Video.
Can you download YouTube videos to watch offline on laptop?
Visit the video file you want to download. Look for the Add to Offline icon below the video (alternatively you can click the context menu button and select Add to Offline option). Do note that if the video isn’t available for offline viewing, it will have a crossed Add to Offline button.