- Strava (free) – the champion of fitness apps, designed for serious runners/cyclists.
- Carrot Weather ($4.99 + IAP) – weather with snark, smarts and a boatload of complications.
- Streaks Workout ($3.99) – a home fitness app that gets you moving, without the need for kit.
Correspondingly, what apps can I download on Apple Watch?
- 1Password. ‘Less is more’ when it comes to wearable apps, and this stripped-back version of 1Password’s mighty iPhone app is a good example.
- Camera Plus.
- CARROT Fit.
- CARROT Weather.
- Dark Sky.
Furthermore, how do I add 3rd party apps to my Apple Watch? Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. Tap My Watch, tap General, then turn off Automatic App Install. Tap My Watch, then scroll down to Available Apps. Tap Install next to the apps you want to install.
Quick Answer, are Apple Watch apps free? The Apple Watch may be Apple’s most personal device, but to truly make it yours you’ll need to start adding some of your favorite apps. … But don’t worry if you’ve spent the last of your wearable budget on the watch itself—there are plenty of great apps to be had for free.
Additionally, what third party apps work on Apple Watch?
- My Water.
- Night Sky.
- Nike Run Club.
Snapchat doesn’t have an official Apple Watch app, but a clever Reddit user has discovered how to use the Apple Watch as a remote shutter of sorts, allowing you to snap photos from afar. … First you’ll need to open up Snapchat on your iPhone and navigate to camera mode. Position the phone how you want it for the shot.
- 1 Why won’t apps download on my Apple Watch?
- 2 Can I add WhatsApp to my Apple Watch?
- 3 How do I get the App Store on my Watch?
- 4 How do I install apps on Apple Watch?
- 5 Are there any free Apple Watch face apps?
- 6 Can you get Tiktok on Apple Watch?
- 7 Can you shower with Apple Watch?
- 8 Which Apple Watch face has most complications?
- 9 How do I add Clockology to my Apple Watch?
- 10 How do I download 3rd party faces on Apple Watch?
- 11 Can you put Instagram on your Apple Watch?
Why won’t apps download on my Apple Watch?
It’s time to try the cure-all step in most troubleshooting: restart the Apple Watch. Once the watch has restarted, open the Watch app on iPhone and try again. … If so, restart your iPhone and then open the watch app again. Unpair and re-pair the Watch.
Can I add WhatsApp to my Apple Watch?
Open WhatsApp on your iPhone and select Settings > WhatsApp Web/Desktop > Scan QR Code. With your iPhone camera, scan the QR code that displays on your Apple Watch. WhatsApp messages now appear on your Apple Watch. You can also reply directly from your wrist.
How do I get the App Store on my Watch?
At the General screen in the Watch app, turn on the switch for Automatic App Install. Next, go to the My Watch section in the Watch app on your phone. Swipe down the screen and tap the entry for App Store.
How do I install apps on Apple Watch?
- On your iPhone, open the Watch app.
- Tap the My Watch tab.
- Scroll to the app that you want to add. Apps that you can install appear in the Available Apps section.
- To add an app to your watch, tap Install.
Are there any free Apple Watch face apps?
Watch Face Albums is a free apple watch wallpapers app that you can download many beautiful and amazing wallpapers for your Apple Watch. All the watch faces are from free internet sharing or authorized by their owners. … Some premium albums need “Watch Face Premium Membership” to access.
Can you get Tiktok on Apple Watch?
Can you shower with Apple Watch?
Showering with Apple Watch Series 2 and newer is ok, but we recommend not exposing Apple Watch to soaps, shampoos, conditioners, lotions, and perfumes as they can negatively affect water seals and acoustic membranes. … Exposing Apple Watch to soap or soapy water (for example, while showering or bathing).
Which Apple Watch face has most complications?
If you are wondering which Apple Watch face has most complications, that would be the Infograph face, which allows up to eight. Most allow between three and five, while others don’t allow any.
How do I add Clockology to my Apple Watch?
Head to the App Store and download the Clockology app. After downloading the app to your iPhone, you should see it appear on your Apple Watch automatically. If it doesn’t head to your Apple Watch app and scroll down to “Clockology” and make sure the “Show App on Apple Watch” is enabled.
How do I download 3rd party faces on Apple Watch?
- Open the App Store on your Apple Watch.
- Tap Search.
- Tap the microphone icon to dictate your search term.
- Dictate “watch faces” and tap Done.
- Scroll through the listings that appear.
- Tap Get to buy.
Can you put Instagram on your Apple Watch?
On the Lens app: Tap Login to Instagram > enter your Instagram log in information. On the Watch: Tap Lens on the Apps screen. Lens for Watch allows you to comment on posts, view videos, search for users, etc.